Logans inappropriate male server

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4 kids, Mar 17, 2008.

1. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

I am sure!!

2. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Like you , I take no sides! You suck too!
    I could care less....I'm not going to go crying to my husband about it...keep reading! I have plenty more crap to talk!

3. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Who is crying to there husband???

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Well, *this* part of the forum is free. You don't know about the paid part? Tassy fires up the blender and we make frozen daquiries, while Clif does pantomimes of woodland creatures. Kellbell is in charge of the fruity drink umbrellas, but Angeleyes used them all up trying to jump off the balcony Marry Poppins style. Oh, and this one day... n/m, you should just get the paid membership and come see for yourself.

5. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I missed so much. That was a lot of reading.

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Their, not there. I'm done.

7. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I thought it would work. I think I needed bigger umbrellas.

8. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

See, this is the kind of stuff that keeps this going #1Mom. How about trying something more like "Hey all of you, I came on here with good intentions but things got turned around and I felt attacked and I lashed back out. I apologize for getting nasty and would like to just start over and leave this thread and all ill feelings behind." I know that many on here, most in fact, would be happy to just let it go then. And you could ignore the rest along with us then. But, as long as you keep being defensive and so angry, and calling people you don't know nasty stuff, this will just keep getting worse.

I'll make it easy for you. Just copy and paste the above quoted section of my post (I give you permission to use it word for word if you like) and paste it in your next post. See what happens. Try us and see just what we are REALLY like in here.

9. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I want to be in charge of bringing the air freshner.

10. Cleopatra

I told you!!!

11. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

well, ya girls named the business, lets hope the attorney for the business feels the same as you, doubtful.
    now, if you would do us a favor and go away. thank you

12. Cleopatra

Done. But, that also means you are on SS Patrol. You know you need extra when he comes around.

13. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

There is always next time. I will get a really big one.

14. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

forgive me for trying to spell correctly and work at the same time!

15. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

and I'm in the corner callin out 420! :jester:

16. Cleopatra

Hey, my son is bidding on this lot of plastic army parachute men on ebay... We *could* try those. Come on, you didn't get too hurt last time. The booze softened your fall.

17. Cleopatra

Oh, you are definitely the "timekeeper".

18. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Well thanks for reading part of my mind!! I would definitely like to let it go for good!!! i am not calling anyone nasty stuff, just try to keep the peace, ok!!

19. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Pick me, pick me.....I'm trying to hit 900 post today.....thanks to this thread, I think I might go over 900! Pass it to me Kimmie!

20. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Next time we will have to get one of the guys ( bigger ones) to walk under the jump off let them break my fall. I may have bruised ars last time . LOL