Gun Control

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Bear, Mar 9, 2008.

1. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Other than that, you have to have your gun safe inspected by the Sheriff.

Interstate Highways are CONTROLLED ACCESS. Does that mean it is illegal to travel on them?

2. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

Very mature Clif. If you knew your *** from a hole in the ground about anything you could remove your favorite pin. By the way why would a convicted felon be arguing about something he or she couldn't have anyway???? So now who wears the I'm Stupid sticker. You just proved my point again. If you cant take it dont dish it out.

3. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

You paid 10000$ for a permit? Wow you are rich!

4. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

falcon wrote
    I worded it wrong ,my mistake I did some research a while back about getting a C&R license(curios and relics) and I read it somewhere in the regulations and laws of gun ownership(the cost may have changed since I checked last) you should see the dos and don'ts

But it does appear that you do have to be rich to buy the permits and I'm not
    Now, if I win the lottery that would change :lol:

5. Clif

Clif Guest

What makes you think I couldn't have it? As I said far early on, when I finished my parole I was granted all rights, including the right to bear arms.

There was a posting that said that, in NC, a convicted felon cannot own a gun, but it also said that there were special circumstances where the convicted felon could.

Since you like playing the semantic game, once again you have proven to be full of crap. I certainly could own a weapon in Arizona, I could possibly own a weapon in North Caolina.

BAM!!! And Clif slaps him down again. Is there no end to the punishment falcon is enduring?

6. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

7. Clif

Clif Guest

Thank you, that's what I was looking for...

The part I set in blue is what applies to me and shows that I can, indeed, posess a firearm.​

8. Clif

Clif Guest

That's exactly it.

The jurisdiction of conviction (in my case) was Arizona.

You know, falcon, I thought you were an idiot, but in light of your help, I'll have to reconsider that opinion.

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

10. Absaroka

Absaroka Well-Known Member

Gun control = being able to hit what you aim at:lol: