Need a family doctor or internal medicine doctror at 40.42.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by omato6, Nov 13, 2008.

1. omato6

omato6 Guest

Searching for a new doctor at 40.42 for adults. Any suggestions or recommendations or comments?

2. aphorista

aphorista Well-Known Member

I would be interested in any recommendations as well.

3. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Dr Charles Williams is a friend of a friend.

4. juliejam

juliejam Member

Dr. Charles Williams @ Horizon Family Medicine is top rate! Do a search on here for doctors and you'll find high recommendations for him. He is great! My entire family goes there. He is a great doctor and all-around wonderful person.

He's located on Butternut Drive, right off 42, next to the DMV Driver's license office. Number is 359-1011. Tell him Julie, from his favorite family, sent you :)

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Dr. Dawkins at the same location is also fantastic!

6. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I totally agree with that. Just avoid the dude across the road. If you don't know who I'm talking about, I'll give ya a hint. He's Canadian.

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Oh No!!!!! What the hell is he doing in Johnston County! :mrgreen:

8. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

My reason for disliking him has nothing to do with his country of origin. That was just a hint. He told my wife that if she didn't let him do all of her OBGYN stuff that he could no longer treat her as a family physician. Well screw you dude is basically how we felt about that.

9. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

:confused:

My new (female) GYN told me that insurance companies now want us women to have our girlie parts checked out by OB/GYNs and the rest of us checked out by regular docs. I don't blame your wife one bit for leaving that doc's practice... being told that would have totally creeped me out! :ack:

10. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

Dr. Brian Harris at Horizon is top-notch in my book! Not only is he a good doc but a compassionate one as well! I work with his kids in my church youth group!