South Hills:Anyone who lives there: Please read.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KittyCat, May 13, 2009.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

thank you for the details. I will definitely include him in my thoughts and prayers. If you find out the family needs something, please do come back and let us know.

And just for the record...this board didn't use to be like this. It used to be we didn't have the negative vibe that is today and of late. It's the reason a lot of folks don't post as much anymore. Sad but true. This place has ebbs and tides. And hopefully the tide will roll out sooner rather than later. I agree with you 100% on how annoying it is.

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

KCat, I am so glad that you and your DH were there to help him, and I think coming on the board was the right thing to do.

His wife must have been out of her mind with worry, I know I would have been.

3. seabee

seabee Guest

:iagree:
    Kudos... and my apologies to you directly. I'm certainly one for helping out those that are in need which is what you did and you will be rewarded for that if you haven't already been. So please know I'm sorry to you. :oops:

4. mommy3

mommy3 Well-Known Member

Thank you for playing nice. It renews my faith in this board.....or at least improves my outlook.

Have a great afternoon everyone.

Again, please keep this family in your prayers. It doesn't matter if you know them.....He does and He hears your prayers.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:iagree:

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Props to you for that. I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it, but some of your comments did come off kind of ugly. You get points in my book for being man enough to apologize. :cheers:

7. seabee

seabee Guest

Thank you??? Well a your still a jackass would've sufficed in this situation. :lol:

This board has no reason to be questioned in that aspect, it has and always will be an avenue for assistance to all... even with as Kell Dell pointed out has a few of us a-holes running around. Its all good...

8. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

:iagree: And I also think that the OP and her hubby were that mans guardian angels. As serious as his injuries are it sounds like it could have been much worse.

9. KittyCat

KittyCat Well-Known Member

There was more than just my hubby and I there. There was a man there first who was actually an EMT that found the guy in the road and started yelling for help. That is when my dh and I and our neighbor heard him and ran to find out what was wrong and helped as best we could. I just wanted to try and help find his family so they wouldn't be worried to death when he did not come home. The EMT there was his guardian angel last nite. We was just the help. :)

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  10. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Well any and all that helped I'm sure are angels in his eyes and his family. All too often I worry that some people would hesitate to help in a situation like this (for whatever reason). And how lucky that an EMT was there also? Praise God!

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I just hope and pray that he fully recovers. Thank goodness for all the good folks that were there to help him.

Please keep us informed on his condition. :grouphug:

12. seabee

seabee Guest

Keep up the prayers he is still in ICU. He has swelling and bruising on his brain, it appears that the swelling has stopped but he is still in and out and has noticed and recognized his wife and mom, Dr. feels this is normal and says he should gradually comes out of it.

Yes I know the man by the way...

13. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

When did you figure out you know him!? I'm so sorry! Thanks for the update. His helmet probably saved his life.

14. seabee

seabee Guest

earlier in the day, just waited for an update. CT scan showed no bad surprises.
    There is a strong support for them I'm sure.

15. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Well that's good news. :grouphug:

16. Tweetyluvzme

Tweetyluvzme Well-Known Member

Glad to hear things are looking up for them!! Dontcha feel like a butt now seabee for being a little rude earlier?! :grouphug:

17. seabee

seabee Guest

they will have a road to hoe still, not quite out of the woods.. all that is needed I'm sure are prayers.

A butt???? well in regards to the car comment yes.. I was looking for info... and didn't utilize phone #..

18. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

But you know what, he apologized and is doing the right thing for his friend. It sounds like he is concerned because he took the time to find out the info. I'm just saying...

19. seabee

seabee Guest

Thanks PG... Tweety is good, it was a fair shot. I do think the rudeness is a tad overblown with the exception of my comment about Kit hitting him with car.

Prayers,prayers prayers.... :grouphug:

20. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

is E. Justin in South Hills?