Man Injured in Bicycle Accident - Help Needed

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mnredsky, May 15, 2009.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Hello everyone - I'm sure you have seen the other thread about this man and his current condition. I have spoke with his wife and she is in need of help. With the help of her church we're gonna put something together.:grouphug:

I will not put her name, but will tell you that she is a teacher at West View with 3 children and he is a Raleigh firefighter. She knows that I am doing this and would be eternally grateful if you can help. Her husband is still in Neuro ICU with brain injuries. He comes to and recognizes people, but then goes right back into a coma state. She is living hour by hour, but comes home at night to keep the kids schedules some what normal. :cry:

With that said.... I need all my cooks again for a 2 week cycle maybe longer if needed. With lots of prayers hopefully this situation will get better very quickly.

So who's in? Send me a PM or post your email and I will send you a note from my work address. If I already have your email from December just tell me in a post and say "I'm in." :allears:

With lots of love.....MN

DO NOT TURN THIS THREAD INTO SOME FIGHT SESSION. :boxing:

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Count me in MN, I can make a meal or two. Just put me in where ever you need me.

3. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

PM'd ya

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

of course i am in, put me in where needed

5. seabee

seabee Guest

Thank You.. :grouphug::grouphug:

6. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

pming ya now

7. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

People please send prayers to this family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. KittyCat

KittyCat Well-Known Member

I will send you a pm also and you can count us in!

9. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I spoke to a friend who also lives in this area and she and I are going to take 2 nights. I figured with 2 of us, we could do double!

10. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

I'm in! Just added my name to the schedule. They have my prayers as well. You are wonderful to coordinate all of this for this family! :grouphug:

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I added my name to the emailed schedule. Let me know if you come up short.

12. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

Well I can't cook for beans, but please let me know if I can be of any other kind of assistance....

Sending lots of prayers to this family...:grouphug::grouphug:

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:iagree:

Not that I agreee that you can't cook Frame! BUT I'm with you! I don't cook but can pick up something!

Put me on the list.

14. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

sorry im late. put me where you need me red.

15. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

Red

I'll be home on Tuesday, count me in, just holler at me at the bus stop Wed

16. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

I'm in, Let me know if you need my email again.

17. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

LOL!
    I knew what you meant hun...:lol:

18. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Does she need help with anything else? Childcare while she is at the hospital? I know she doesnt know me, but the kids are welcome to hang out here with my gang!

19. michellegrl77

michellegrl77 Well-Known Member

I honestly dont have the time to cook anything but i would be happy to pay for take out 1 night. Please PM me and let me know what I can do!

20. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Me too! I was thinking if they like a particular pizza place I could order some and send it over.