RELAY FOR LIFE FUNDRAISER - MUST CHECK THIS OUT!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by PirateGirl, May 22, 2009.

1. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Whatever rakes in the big bucks! LOL

Do I hear $275??

2. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Hey come on, we can do better than that!!!

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I'm pretty consumed at that moment but will pitch in some with KDs' group. I will PM her for details and amount.

Seabee,

I really think this is an awesome thing you are doing. Man my yard needs weeding and bushes cut back....along with other items.

Very touching,
    Sherry

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Thanks, Sherry! Now we need some more people to pitch in, so we can get the bid up over Team PRM. How about it, people?

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I will pledge to contribute $25.00 at the moment on KDs' team. Cannot let P become top dawg!

Sherry

6. Rcskip

Rcskip Well-Known Member

I need the interior of the puppy van detailed.... I'm in for $100 on Kds side

7. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

OHHH---- Can I watch????:lol::lol::lol:

8. Rcskip

Rcskip Well-Known Member

I'm thinking we need him post chow;-)) Maybe the Pyranees??

9. KDsGrandma

Woo-hoo! With this and Sherry's contribution, that brings us up to $325 if my math is correct!

10. PirateGirl

Cool deal! So, we need to top $325!?!? :hurray:

11. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

C'mon people. Team PRM gets to join Seabee breaking in my pool floats. There is more than one so he'll need some help. And oh, okay, we'll make him get the drinks! :cheers:

12. PirateGirl

Get that total up there and I will bring lunch over to go with the pool time and drinks!!

13. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Come on folks!! Look at this offer and all for a good cause. I'm going to have a yard sale this weekend just to see what I can get myself :hurray:

14. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I've already committed quite a bit to Relay this year,but I want to help, so put $10 to Team PRM for me!

15. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Okay I'm going to add $25 to my already $25 to make 50 so plus Jen's 10 puts team PRM at $285. That leaves us to make up at least $70 to get over KDS's group. Come on folks. Someone has to be as competitive as me and get into these kind of auctions for a good cause! Thanks Jen!

16. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

The auction ends in a few days, maybe we should postpone it?

17. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Oh shoot. Nah. Maybe I'll try Craigslist. Since the race is this weekend it makes sense to end on Friday.

18. PirateGirl

Since RELAY is this Friday and Saturday, that's why I am ending the auction Thursday evening.

19. PirateGirl

OKay, all....tomorrow is the closing day...has everyone given up?!

20. KDsGrandma

Yay, we're gonna win this auction! I've got a lot of weedeating for him to do, and then there's RC's puppy van, and I'm sure Sherry and LJK can give him lots of work to keep him busy, too. :jester: