Ted Kennedy has passed

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Hught, Aug 26, 2009.

1. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

....and so it begins.

:popcorn:

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

The liberals are strangely quiet this morning. I hope they didn't drive off a bridge when they heard the news.

3. seabee

seabee Guest

Wooo Hooooo..............:cheers::cheers:

4. seabee

seabee Guest

I do send my regards out to KD's prayers are with you during your mourning of a local legend up there... Here's to your homey...

:cheers::cheers::cheers: in his honor of course.. :cheers::cheers: BRRRPPP... hiccup.....

5. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Good thing you guys stayed classy.

Rest in peace Senator Kennedy.

6. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Now I feel bad. I should send a card to the Kennedy compound.
    How does one's property achieve compound status anyway?

8. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

I was around then, and i said things i regret saying to this day. Not in that thread, but another. PRM showed me a side of Senator Helms i knew nothing about. Can't take it back.

9. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Fair enough.

10. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Kinda like Mary Jo

11. seabee

seabee Guest

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i know i shouldn't be but i am truly shocked at this thread!!! The man died, he has a family that loved him mourning and y'all fall back to this crap. The passing of a life is not something to make fun of in my opinion no matter whose life it is. i consider it a sad day, in a way it is the end of a dynasty in America - the Kennedys were pretty much the closest we ever had to a royal family and he is the last of the boys in that generation. My first memory as a child is my Mom crying while i played with my toys in the floor and the little black and white TV broadcasted about JFK dying. My Mom, a diehard lifelong Republican sat there and cried for a Democrat because the loss of our president and loss of his life far outshadowed her political differences with him. i guess that is how i was raised and i am proud of it. In my Mom's words, "Shame on You", less you all forget we are still part of one Nation and this man served it for a lot of years.

13. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

14. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

it is probably good that when people post pics all i see is a little red x

16. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Point taken - but he was not JFK. This man stood for and fought for everything that I consider that is wrong with this country. I'm not making light of his death, it is no joke. But I'm not going to celebrate his life.

17. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

18. seabee

seabee Guest

Thats ok I will still give ya a hug next time I see ya....While I'm in the gutter when will it be Jimmy's time???:oops::oops:

19. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

20. seabee

seabee Guest

no its not.... :jester::jester: