Ted Kennedy has passed

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Hught, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

I guess it is like you and KDsGrandma, Hught and Zookeeper...

2. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Oh people would be sooooo polite, but not really give a damn.

I'm also surprised Obama is going to give a eulogy. I understand they had to have known each other, but surely there were a ton of others who knew him much better.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
  3. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Why would you thank someone for their actions on here? Are they your kin folks or do you take things that seriously?

4. momof3grls

momof3grls Well-Known Member

^Please go find another rock to crawl back under. Take your blankie and pacifier with you.

As for Kennedy's visit to Jesse Helms, I'm inclined to believe it was an example of "Keep your friends close, your enemies even closer." --Sun Tzu :twisted:

5. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Helms hated Ted Kennedy....I don't know who suggested otherwise.

6. momof3grls

This is what I was referencing...

7. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

If you don't get it, there's probably no point in trying to explain. Many of the people on this forum are my friends, including many with whom I disagree on political issues. If you find anonymously trading insults to be an enjoyable activity, fine; I do not, so I decline to participate.

8. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

Like Tip O'Neal, Ted Kennedy exemplified the ignorance and hypocrisy of liberalism like few others. I wonder if he left his entire estate to the government. That's what he would want us to do.

As for JFK ...ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country ...the Kennedy's were complete failures in getting liberals to embrace that ideology. They achieved quite the opposite.

9. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

That's nice...but what does that have to do with how people post about Scuba Driver?

10. seabee

seabee Guest

Well as far as Obama he is the Prez with all the thanks to Ted... which shouldn't sit well with Stephen because Ted costed the Clintons the top spot when he endorsed O-Sheet....

11. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Oh Boy - sounds like there must be some background - quick someone get me up to speed on this one.....

12. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

agree to disagree

13. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

[​IMG]

14. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol: So tell us how you really feel! :jester:

16. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

LOL that is what I was thinking!

:lol:

17. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

PRM has been on a roll lately.....

:lol:

18. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you really should try, just a little. :mrgreen:

19. momof3grls

Feel better now that you got that off your chest?? You really have some pent up emotional anger issues. You should get some professional help, really. I can't believe you let me get under your thin skin so easily but I have to say since you let me that..........................
    ]

:hurray:I WIN!!!!!!!!! :lol:
    Thanks for playing.

20. seabee

seabee Guest

M3G don't get so excited over nothing. Geez... was this the 1st time you feel like you won in anything.