Johnny we hardly knew ye...part 2

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Hatteras6, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Edwards admitted fathering that child today. The child is sure to be hounded throughout its lifetime, because of illicit acts by its parents.

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

And apparently that child child was conceived around the time the affair was supposed to be done and over with, and John was renewing his vows with Elizabeth.

Pig.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:iagree: :boxing:

4. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Not to mention the fact that he vehemently disowned the child initially.

5. Hatteras6

Cleo,

you'll get no argument from me. If there's a special circle of Hell for people like John, it needs to be as close to the flame and sulfur as possible.

Having the affair was bad enough. Doing it with Elizabeth's cancer is even worse. Denying it, for whatever reasons..how much worse can it get?

We are told to hate the sin, not the sinner. In John's case, I can safely say I wish I'd never heard of him, much less supported him.

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I be willing to bet that this isn't the first time the good Senator dipped his wick....or that she knew about it.....

Pig indeed. :ack:

7. not to smart

not to smart Guest

intern were you

8. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm sure it wasn't the first time and probably not the last. He could always go hang with Tiger Woods and they can work on their "sex addiction" together. That will clear their image right up..... NOT!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  9. not to smart

not to smart Guest

jealousy is unbecoming

10. turtlepits

And I thought the Wizard promised you a brain ?!?!

[​IMG]

11. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Well, what's done is done now. He has to deal with this and he had BETTER support the child. The child is the innocent one in this whole thing. And while Mr. Edwards is a louse, the child's mother is a "louse-ette". She has just as much guilt in this as he does. It wasn't like she didn't know he was married and the cost involved when the "bull" hit the fan. But now, she has to make sure she raises and takes care of the child and there will be alot of explaining to do when the child is of an age he can understand. And I'm sure as long as both of them put the needs of the child FIRST, he'll love them both and be ok. I couldn't care less about the two of them, but the child is the main concern now.

12. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Those are his good points - lets not forget that he made his millions as an attorney suing large corporations.

13. KellBell

no, but I can spell and I know how to use punctuation. troll on....

14. not to smart

not to smart Guest

oh did I spell intern wrong

15. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    "Now i've got you, Kellbell! You will be crushed in my mighty pincers!

Shut up... they're huge... =("

16. not to smart

not to smart Guest

&-(...

17. KellBell

I know, right? BURN!!!

18. not to smart

not to smart Guest

UY

19. turtlepits

What do you expect from someone who can't even spell their screen name correctly?? Shoe does fit though!!

20. Hatteras6

No, it was the juries who awarded those sums. And it's doubtful that the corporations were innocent. I think God's Child said it succinctly.