Cleveland Rams v Havelock

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by J34, Nov 22, 2011.

1. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

Anyone travelling to Havelock for this Friday's playoff game? Hubby google-mapped it last night. It's a long way, but he's drooling to go. And I know our son would want to accompany him. I'll probably encourage them to go if for nothing else b/c it's so far away I bet there won't be many other fans traveling.

2. Georgiared

Georgiared Well-Known Member

Would not miss it for the world, although we are a bit partial because son starts on defense. Hope to see a few casual fans make the trip. I am sure parents will or should be out in full force, and i see where the student body has rented a bus to take as many students as possible. I believe we have a good shot at winning this game, only time will tell.

3. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

will take a game of the year by the team to win this one. # 1 team and 14-0. it would be a huge game. It'd be great to get to the championship game first year out of the gate and no seniors.

4. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

2-2.25 hrs? That's not too far away IMHO.

5. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray: Come on, Rams! WooHooo! We have faith! I know they have a student bus leaving the school to go on Friday with the "Rampage" on board!

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

get some other parents together and carpool, make it fun!

7. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

If there is anyone attending the game in Havelock that would be interested in calling in updates on 4042.com Radio to keep those who can't attend updated on the game, send me a PM here or an e-mail at: webmaster@4042.com. 8)

8. arkpals2u

arkpals2u Well-Known Member

9. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

very nice write up on the front of the N&O Sports page today.

Go RAMS!

10. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

just heard it was 36 -to- 0 at the half... sorry but the Cleveland Rams had 0....
    trying to keep the faith.

11. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Cleveland has scored.... not a shutout!!!

12. blumedenley

blumedenley Well-Known Member

We lost, it was 64-7

13. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

OK.... NEXT YEAR!!!!!

14. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Sorry for the loss but Cleveland High School had a great year. Congratulations!

15. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Congratulations on a great season. Next season should be even better, since there were no seniors on the team this year. :cheers:

16. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I am extremely proud of the boys and the coaching staff for a GREAT season! Coach Morris is a wonderful coach who expects the best (including character) from the kids.