Eyebrow Threading

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Georgiared, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Georgiared

Georgiared Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of a local person that does eyebrow threading? I would rather support the local businesses if I can verses going into Raleigh.

2. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

had to look this one up.

3. JCoRes

JCoRes Well-Known Member

I think Ulta @ W/O does it now. Not 100% sure tho .. kinda scared of it myself, lol.

4. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member

Ditto !!!!!

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I thought you two knew everything. :mrgreen:

6. CraigSPL

Well let's just say I had an idea of what I THOUGHT it was, but it turned out to be something totally different.

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

So what did you think it was? Now you've got me curious. I know what it is, its been around this area for a few years... upscale salons offer it, and there is a kiosk at Crabtree or Triangle Town Center (if not both) that does it.

8. Georgiared

Georgiared Well-Known Member

Thanks I will have to check with ulta. Used to have this done in Georgia but went back to waxing when we moved here 5 yrs ago. However the waxing is now taking its toll on the skin.
    Thanks again.

9. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I had to look it up too. I was thinking it was something like a weave for your eyebrows.

10. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Michelle, me too! lol I thought it was kind the same thing as hair extensions! :oops: I kept thinking, well dang, I pay someone to rip out my excess eyebrow hair and now you're telling me someone is paying to add more?

11. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:lol: y'all don't watch much TV, do ya? :lol:

12. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Or walk around malls with their eyes open. :jester:

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

It hurts like hell for a longer period of time than just a quick strip of hot wax...

I pick the quick strip of hot wax. :mrgreen:

14. CraigSPL

In response to the tv comment.....can't say I've ever seen or heard of it on tv. As for the mall response, honestly can't tell you the last time I was in a mall.

15. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Ditto - :cheers:

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Due to anxiety, I avoid malls like the plague.