Cleveland Draft House

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ws, Dec 14, 2006.

1. ws

ws Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how late they will be open Christmas Eve or their phone number so I can call.

2. southerngal39

southerngal39 Well-Known Member

the phone number is 919-771-beer.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

LMAO! Now that I can remember! :lol:

4. sheblondy

sheblondy Well-Known Member

Everyone needs to sign up for their New Years Eve Bash ! What a deal.....

5. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

We were there last night and saw the info about the New Years Eve special. Prime Rib or Chicken Cordon Bleu dinner plus more for only $30.00! And they have set up a deal for hotel rooms with a shuttle too! Sounds like fun at a really good price!

6. racecitync

racecitync Well-Known Member

did they have a price which included the hotel room or are they just providing transportation?

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

From what i understand, there are two packages, one including the hotel and transportation and one just for the meal, party favors and such.

8. racecitync

racecitync Well-Known Member

purty cool...now all I have to do is find someone I'd actually be willing to share a room with after a night of drinking :lol:

then again "the girls all get prettier at closin' time"....that's just wrong on so many levels isn't it lol! *disclaimer* My evil twin typed that...yeah that's it....

9. bowties

bowties Well-Known Member

well if you're looking for a date?

10. southerngal39

southerngal39 Well-Known Member

Heres the deal. I work there if you would like to know about the New Years Eve packages. Pm and I can give details. Sorry not posting on here don't want to be slammed for advertising lol!!

11. neighborLEE

neighborLEE Well-Known Member

I've been reading several different topics posted about this Cleveland Draft House and finally unable to withstand the fact that there was actually a bar/club that I had not been to checked it out last night.

You drive down 42 thru Cleveland past all that it is, then the road necks back down to a two lane rural and you're wondering if you missed it but all of a sudden there hulking beside the road is this big a-double-s building alone with nothing else. The location certainly exhibits their faith that things will be growing that way I'm thinking while turning into the packed parking lot and noticed they have had to add an overflow parking area and you know the owners just love doing things like that early in a business.

I never hit the restaurant side but walk into the bar area and there are only two empty tables so grab one, order the beer and food and both were great. Nice little attentive waitress but I was disappointed that she was wearing too many clothes, (my last restaurant visit was Hooters), so I had to undress her with my eyes, no problem, I'm a professional, (but this talent is unsettling with I visit older relatives).

TV screens everywhere but it was disappointing that the blaring background talking heads were describing the UNC game that was a blow out when the Hurricanes and Duke game were tight and exciting but I guess they were catering to those loud people there that were wearing "powder blue".

The CDH Logo on the waitresses shirt I kept mentally removing said the business was in "GARNER" but not even multiple alcoholic beverages could convince me of that, feels like CLEVELAND to me. Why can't they
    just name it Cleveland???