Thoughts and Prayers to Clayton Family

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by turtlepits, Dec 20, 2006.

1. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

All thoughts and prayers go out to the Clayton family that lost their lives on I- 40 yesterday. Such a tragic accident so close to the holidays.Everyone please be careful on these roads. Have a safe holiday!
    http://www.1270wmpm.com/includes/news.htm

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

How tragic and heartbreaking.

4. robo321

robo321 Well-Known Member

I really hate hearing this stuff!

5. Saw that on the news last night. So sad :cry:

And yes everyone please be careful out on the roads this Holiday.

6. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

:cry: How horrible! Thoughts and prayers to their family.

7. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

So sad....especially around christmas :cry:

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

More sad Christmas news

This is a good time to count our own blessings as we pray for others :(

Cary High Student Killed in Pedestrian Accident

Posted: Today at 10:15 a.m.
    Updated: Today at 10:54 a.m.
    Cary — Authorities in Cary have identified the victim in Tuesday's fatal pedestrian accident.

Investigators said Andrew Frank Mulebya Kussga, 17, of Ribbon Lane, was killed when he stepped in front of a car. Kussga was a student at Cary High School.

According to witnesses at the scene, a 29-year-old woman from Raleigh was driving a 1998 Plymouth Neon west on Tryon Road and moving through the intersection at Piney Plains Road on a green light when the vehicle hit Kussga.

Kussga was transported to WakeMed Raleigh where he was pronounced dead just before 8 a.m. Authorities said he was not carrying any identification.

Kussga’s mother called police Wednesday morning to report that her son was missing, and officers were able to determine that he was the deceased pedestrian.

9. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Oh my :cry:

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Oh how sad, i saw that on the news last night and they didn't know who the victim was. My heart goes out to his family and the woman who hit him. Although it was not her fault, can you imagine how she must feel :cry:

11. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Patsy Gilbert Johnson, the driver, in the deadly accident on I-40 was a greeter at Wal-Mart on the food entrance side. My prayers go out to her and her daughter's extended family and friends.

12. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

A friend of my sons went to the house. He knew them. He said the husband of the older woman was crying and took the christmas tree outside and burned it.

Now this is coming from a 17 year old boy, I dont know how true it is. If it is, it makes me cry.

Pattie :cry:

13. oceanblue

oceanblue Active Member

My prayers and thoughts are with the family.. I was best friends with the daughter Janice in high school.. Patsy was a great person with the Biggest heart of any person I have ever meet.. Janice has a daughter and is in need of prayer...

May they Rest in Peace.

14. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

She was also a substitute in the Johnston County School System. She was always so friendly when I went to Walmart. We talked about working with kids all the time. :) I will definitely keep her family in my prayers.