Indoor Basketball?????

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Clint, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Clint

Clint Well-Known Member

Any place close by to take kids for some indoor basketball play?

2. juney25

juney25 Member

If you're talking about teenagers then Clayton Fitness is a good place for them. They have an indoor court and it is well monitored. There are alot of teens up there in the evenings. My neighbors son has a "basketball only" membership- I'm not sure how much it runs. I know that anyone can come in, pay a guest fee and play.

3. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Hmmmmm, starting to sound like an ad for Clayton Fitness.

4. Clint

Clint Well-Known Member

Hoops

Thanks for the info. Wish there was something closer. Do the schools have outdoor courts available?

5. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

Civitan park in Clayton (Stallings Street) has outdoor courts. Weather will be great for outdoor hoops this afternoon.

6. juney25

juney25 Member

Fellowship Church in Clayton also has an indoor court, but I don't know if it's open to the public at any point. Those are the only two places that I know of in town that have indoor courts besides the schools.

7. blessed2adopt2

blessed2adopt2 Well-Known Member

There's a court in a park in downtown Clayton. I'm sorry I don't recall the name of it, but it's in a city park, and just 'over' the railroad tracks from Main St. (kinda behind the gas station that still has full service).

Also, if you are looking for hoops for little guys, my son is in Billy Bounce, and it's wonderful. It teaches the skills needed to play hoops. www.billybounce.com

8. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

"There's a court in a park in downtown Clayton. I'm sorry I don't recall the name of it, but it's in a city park, and just 'over' the railroad tracks from Main St. (kinda behind the gas station that still has full service)."

That would be Civitan Park on Stallings Street.

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Indoor Basketball in Clayton - It is in the works (Community Center) but a couple of years away.