Family Practitioner

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kah, Jul 7, 2008.

1. kah

kah Guest

Can anyone recommend a good general practitioner/family physician in the Clayton area? We are new to the area and want a pysician for myself and my husband (we already found a great pediatrician for the kiddos). Thanks so much.

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

There are a TON of threads already started on here if you want to do a search, but I personally LOVE and always recommend Horizon Family. Me and the kids see Dr Harris, my husband and MIL see Dr Williams, along with friends of ours. There's also a new dr, Dr Dawkins, who I have heard lots of great things about. They are located right on Hwy 42 (their address is Butternut but they are on 42, can't miss it, right next to Drivers licence office), they're easy to get into for sick appts, their staff is great, no complaints at all!

3. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

We also see Dr Harris at Horizon. He is great. Highly recommend him.

4. juliejam

juliejam Member

Another vote for Dr Williams at Horizon. He sees my whole family. He's great & super nice.

5. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

Horizon Family Medicine is the best--you really don't need a Ped. for your kids--all the doctors are great and my family likes that we all go there.

6. 3Cs&Me

3Cs&Me Guest

I really love Dr. Meehan's office on Shotwell!