South Hills:Anyone who lives there: Please read.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KittyCat, May 13, 2009.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

Oh My are you blonde... you live in south something??? South Hills has an entrance off Cornwallis in front of pleasant woods and I believe access off shiloh.

2. michellegrl77

michellegrl77 Well-Known Member

Well lets see if Kitty hit the biker then being on this board would probably be the futherest thing from her mind. It happened at the bottom of a really steep hill and the man who found him was hollering for help thats when kitty and her dh ran from there house. and so sorry if your comment "wound me up" usually stupid comments do that to me for some reason

Anyway Kitty call me if you find out anything.! I hate it for him and his family and hopefully by now they know!

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  3. seabee

seabee Guest

well when you come on here with something that has no info like this what do you expect. Stupid???? Why you say that. Where was all this info before? Why all the secrecy...

Generally speaking when looking for some info one needs to give some info. Just saying. Still asking was guy hit by a car or what???

4. michellegrl77

i think all she was trying to do was see if someone on here maybe knew something thats y she put her # I guess a lot of people dont want to put everything out there. She was only trying to help get intouch with the family IF they didnt know. Thats it. no secrecy she doesnt need to put it all out there if you know something then call her if you dont well then i guess you read the post and go on.

5. seabee

seabee Guest

Hey thats fine... no info generally will get no info back.

6. michellegrl77

well in this case your wrong.
    anyway we are getting off the subject! Hopefully the gentleman will be OK.

7. KittyCat

KittyCat Well-Known Member

OK. I got a pm from someone who knows the guy. His family knows and that is all I wanted. Thanks to all the ones who took up for me and this thread. For the others, sorry you couldn't understand what was going on but really was no ones business what happened and that was not why I started this thread. It was only to try and locate the family since no one knew who he was. That has been accomplished and there is no further need for anymore comments. Especially the negative ones.

8. seabee

seabee Guest

Well 77 I'm glad I'm wrong on this... at least I got that outta the way today. Rest of the day will now be splendid.

9. seabee

seabee Guest

:cheers::cheers:

10. michellegrl77

:hurray:

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

thank goodness someone has been contacted! I am glad you found the help you needed. :mrgreen:

12. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Seabee sit down and hush. You are getting on my last nerve today and you really just need to chill. Leave this woman alone. She was doing a good thing and was in a hurry when she started the thread. I'm sure she doesn't need to know your opinion of the situation, nor does she care.

Sorry, you asked for it today. :boxing:

13. seabee

seabee Guest

Ok I will after I say one more think. I NEVER said she wasn't doing good. Just asking more questions was all. And really as far as my opinion goes... well if I follow that I would need to disappear from here. :jester:

Mmmmm good idea for many I'm sure. Bye now. Sorry for all the chaos caused on my part in trying to find a little more info.

14. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

15. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Get him, girl! :mrgreen:

16. seabee

seabee Guest

Oh go clean your toilets or do some laundry... :boxing::cheers:

17. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

Sometimes it seems like no good deed goes unpunished. I'm sure KittyCat's heart was in the right place. The injured man's family would probably be glad to have neighbors willing to look out for them & others. I hope all involved will be OK soon.

18. mommy3

mommy3 Well-Known Member

Why does everything on this board have to turn into a battle? Crucify me now but I have to say it....get over yourselves (those with negative comments)!!!!!

For those who care and may have actually been praying for this man (which is how the time would have been better spent). He is in ICU with serious injuries. Those of you that know Southills know that the hill on Sherry Lynne is crazy steep. He lost contol going down the hill. Only by the grace of God was he found that late at night at the end of a dead end street.

Again, please spend your time praying for this man not tearing each other down. It's a huge waste of energy.

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree::hurray::hurray: and i will keep him in my prayers:grouphug:

20. KittyCat

KittyCat Well-Known Member

I am just glad we were able to help some and were at the right place at the right time. Our thoughts and prayers will be with him and his family.