New to area Looking Office Assistant Job

Discussion in 'Jobs Network' started by jayNjulie, Jul 21, 2014.

1. jayNjulie

jayNjulie Member

I have been a director at a daycare and have experience in the court system as well as medical field. Just recently moved to area and looking for employment. Any help will be appreciated.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  2. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Any customer service experience?

3. jayNjulie

jayNjulie Member

Yes

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

5. jayNjulie

jayNjulie Member

Thanks I will relay the info to her.

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Here's help - you should use proper english if you are "looking FOR employment".
    If I had an email or any correspondence from you that looked like that, I'd have thrown it in the trash, hit the "delete" button, or scrolled to the next resume.

7. jayNjulie

jayNjulie Member

Thanks Sassy. I didn't realize this was a formal document. And by the way English should be capitalized just for your information.

Hope you have a wonderful day :)

8. YoGnomo

YoGnomo Member

Ha ha...well played! Quotes are also before the period.

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'm just saying, if you're too lazy to type complete sentences, who is going to want to hire you? It's not a good first impression.

:cheers:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  10. jayNjulie

jayNjulie Member

Kind of like the first impression you have left on me.
    Leaving one word out has you some kind of upset. I hope your life isnt in so much turmoil that things like this upset you. Im wishing the best for you.

11. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Whatever, I'm not looking for a job. But people do notice, I was quick to point it out to my husband after he posted the link for the 3C Packaging customer service position.

It's really just a pet peeve. The title of your thread is still incorrect too.

Bless your heart and have a great day!

:cheers:

12. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

So are you looking for a job or are you helping someone else look for a job? On the surface there is a big difference between working for the Courts, being a doctor and working in a day care. It's hard to tell from this what you are qualified for. Perhaps a little more information would be helpful. Topics such as your skills and education would be a good start.