Candy Corn Oreos?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Savealot, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen these anywhere? thanks

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Article said they would only sell it in Target, no longer have article to provide the link.

I had the Candy Corn M&M's some of the nastiest stuff I ever had. Tried two figuring the first had to be a mistake. Threw them in the trash. :ack:

3. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

Yes it does sound nasty but my husband wants to try them and I have looked everywhere except Target of course!

4. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Article HERE says their sold at Target, but does not say exclusive.

You can also find them available online at Amazon, but they're a little expensive.

5. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Seems like I saw them somewhere...Food Lion maybe??

***Sorry I just saw an article that said they are sold ONLY at Target; must have been some other gross flavor I saw.***

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

most everyone I know, that has tried them, did not like them!

7. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

When is Oreo going to realize that those chocolate cookies don't taste good with just any cream flavor they can think of? :lol: Regular and mint are the only ones I like.

8. gdogg79

gdogg79 Well-Known Member

Not the peanut butter ones? Those are good to!. I do agree though that not just any flavor will work.

9. LADYLEO

LADYLEO Active Member

Found them @ the Target in Triangle Towne. Taste like cake icing to me but I am not a candy corn fanatic. My daughter wanted them & loved them, told her I would not be fighting her for them, lol.

10. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Actually, I don't think I've tried those yet. :)

11. elims

elims Well-Known Member

The mint ones ARE good, I agree! Haven't tried any other 'flavor'.

12. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

The birthday cake oreos are pretty good...but so sweet that one will be plenty. Also tried the creamsicle ones and same thing...extremely sweet but does taste like the real thing. For me, I'll stick to the regular oreos. I don't even like the Double Stuff ones.