Clayton Family Practice

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by PoohBear, Sep 20, 2007.

1. PoohBear

PoohBear Well-Known Member

Anyone have any experience with Clayton Family Practice? Checking for my Sister-In-Law. Humania is her Insurance and this is the only participating group in Clayton. She may have to go to Garner or Raleigh. Thanks for any help.

2. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

RUN AWAY! The Dr. is a moron.

Cleveland Family Practice off of Old Drug Store Rd is where we go.

3. tawiii

tawiii Guest

If we are talking CFP on Lumbard street then I agree..........Run away! The one diagnosis you can count on is a mis-diagnosis.

4. PoohBear

PoohBear Well-Known Member

The practice is on Lombard Street.
    Thanks

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Is that Dr. Bookert?? I had to leave there years ago, I just couldn't stand it anymore. It was worse than a dern welfare office....

I do go to Clayton Medical now at corner of Guy Rd. & 42. Dr Joan Meehan is great and so is her Family Practicioner, Debra Roberson.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'll second Dr. Joan, she actually LISTENS to you and tries to find out what the real problem is. I've been seeing her for years.

7. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

I'm glad you like it but I had to leave there after she mis-diagnosed so many times. Love my new Doc and he had a really hard time making heads or tails of the messy records she kept. He kept looking for records of the very obvious tests she should have done until I told him she never ordered ANY of those tests. Being a professional, he was careful what he said, but I could tell he was shocked.:shock:

Honestly, I think the lady doc at Cleveland Family Practice is a total nutcase! JMHO:?

8. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Don't care for her either. I feel she never listens and I have been going back with the same problem and just never gets better. I have to find another doc also.

9. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I still swear by Horizon Family. Dr Williams and Dr Harris are both great. I know there are a couple other recent threads on this topic, for anyone who's looking.

10. juliejam

juliejam Member

I don't know if they accept your sister's insurance, but Dr. Charles Williams at Horizoon Family Medicine is great. He is a GP, who also does OB. He's a great guy. I highly recommend him for both children and adults. He delivered my daughter & was her pediatrician until we moved to FL. We will be seeing him again now that we are back in the area. He also did my husbands vasectomy. He's great!