Clear the shelters: Aug 18

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by ricks99, Aug 15, 2018.

1. ricks99

ricks99 Well-Known Member

Hught likes this.
  2. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Rockyv58 likes this.
  3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

4. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Wayne Stollings, Hught and BobF like this.
  5. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

That's because those adopters felt sorry for them in your care. LOL
    * Just kidding. Very worthwhile cause.

Hught likes this.
  6. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Dude, I cannot do that at all. I cannot walk into a shelter and leave without taking one of the animals with me. I commend those of you who can help without becoming overloaded because you are greatly needed.

Hught and BobF like this.
  7. BobF

BobF Well-Known Member

Yeah...same problem here, but we didn't need to go to the shelter to adopt. Our two feline overlords simply had to show up at our door hungry and cold (one in 2002 and one in 2016), and that was all it took.

They instantly went from "abandoned strays" to "Powerball winners". ;)

Hught and poppin cork like this.
  8. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

We have 1 cat, 2 kittens, 1 small dog, and my Rhodesian Ridgeback that goes to work with me. The Rhodie did not like the size of the seats in my truck, so she sat behind my seat on several dog beds for comfort. We transferred to my SUV to give her more room but she did not like the way she had to jump to get in. I bought a new work car that she picked out for the back seat because my wife would not allow her to have the Mercades with the real wood trim and leather seats as a dog transport for some reason. She now has a Fusion that she rides in with a special dog bed over the dog cover over the cloth seat covers ..... and she is not spoiled one bit .... except for the part my son has done ... honest.

Hught and BobF like this.