Dr. Lane and Associates (dentist)

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rostrawberry, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I have some dental work that needs to be done. And I did go to Dr. Lane's office for the first time for check-up and clean up. Now I need to get some work done on my mouth. Can anyone give me positive/negative feedbacks on this place.

It will be greatly appreciated.

TGIF....Everyone have a great weekend.

Ro

2. PoohBear

PoohBear Well-Known Member

I have never been to Dr. Lanes but he sures puts a lot of $$$ in his buildings. I saw his office on Wake Forest Road in Raleigh yesterday. Big white columns and all. An impressive building for a dentist.

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

His new office will be the mansion with fountains at 4042, I also wonder who is going to pay for all that? Not me!

4. Rostrawberry

Wow..I thought it was gonna be a bank on 40/42

I also saw that Dr. Ricciobene is putting an office in the food Lion Shopping Center off of 210...is he any good.

Ro

5. grysunshine

grysunshine Well-Known Member

Oh, you started it now...let the compliments come rollin' in!!! :lol:

6. Rostrawberry

is that good or bad :wink:

7. LI-bratz

LI-bratz Well-Known Member

Dr. Riccobene is the best gotta love him 7 his staff

8. twisty

twisty Well-Known Member

We are fairly new to the area. I would never tell anyone who or who not to choose as their dentist, but I WILL say that after two visits to Lane's 40/42 office our family will never set foot in that office again. We have since been to Dr. Riccobene's office and were blown away at how well run the office is and how wonderful the staff is. We won't be going anywhere else.

9. aguyand3grls

aguyand3grls Guest

When we moved to this area ( Angier ) I took my little girl there because she had a tooth broken off. She's really shy so she sat there and wouldn't open her mouth - we were there for about 5 minutes and then they referred me to a childrens dentist. They never once looked in her mouth and charged me for a full check up/cleaning.

10. le

le Well-Known Member

^^^Yowzers - you paid it?

The Riccobene fan club got its start on here I do believe!

11. melimel

melimel Member

I have been to the office on Technology dr.
    Overall the staff is friendly but I am reserved to go back after my last visit.
    First: There was one dentist there I need a filling I had to wait over an hour for this filling to be done because she was going back and forth between patients. I don't feel I should have to pay $200. for a filling and wait that long or have to be shared between others getting work done.
    Second: It was not very clean. The computers were dirty some of the x-ray machines had stuff on them not sure what it was and other things you tend to notice while you are waiting.
    Maybe this new building ( which has other Doctors and pratices in it) will bring more cleanliness and better patient doctor ratios.
    That was my visit.

12. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

My children and I all like Dr Riccobeene very much. His entire staff is friendly and professional. We have seen all the dentists in his 40/42 office and I have been pleased with each one.

13. grysunshine

Yeah that is a definite "GOOD" for Dr. Riccobene. I take my son to his Smithfield/Selma practice and they are wonderful.

14. Rostrawberry

Riccobene was my first choice but because of its location...I had no choice but to go to Dr. Lane's.

But when I saw that Riccobene was opening up his practice over at 210, I got excited. I may have to call over there and see when they are opening up and seek a 2nd opinion.

Thanks guys

Ro

15. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Speaking of dentists, any of them do a candy buy back program? Say, 2 bucks a pound?

16. Rostrawberry

Opening Soon !!
    Benson Office
    12330 Hwy. 210
    Suite 115
    Benson, NC 27504
    Phone: (919) 207-2077
    WILL OPEN IN DECEMBER

Coming Soon spring 2007 !!
    Clayton Office
    31 Oleander Drive
    Clayton, NC 27520
    Phone: (919) 550-5251

17. ifloss

ifloss Well-Known Member

4042'ers.

Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm blessed to have a wonderful staff and such loyal patients.

Sincerely,

Michael Riccobene, DDS

18. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Haha!

19. grysunshine

aww, see, it doesn't get better than that. Thanks to you Dr. R!!!

20. Snuffleufogous

Snuffleufogous Well-Known Member

I have been getting quite a lot of work done by Dr. Calamos (at the corner of 42 and Guy Rd.) I think he's great. I've never waited long in the waiting room, Dr. C constantly checks with you to see how you are doing (and listens when you tell him it hurts), and he and his assistants are very friendly. If it weren't for all the holes being drilled in my mouth, it would be a pleasant experience. Oh, and he likes dogs, too.