For those asking about Interskate 'camp'

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ljk, Aug 7, 2009.

1. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

To prevent my son from getting too bored this summer, we were looking for different things to do....

He went to a week of ID tech camp. For any inspiring computer guru's, I highly recommend that camp. A bit pricey but amazingly educational and organized. This was his second year and I swear he would live there if we could afford it. LOL

Then this week he has been at Interskate Adventure camp for 11-13 year olds.... they are BUSY. He went to the pool, Wilmington water park, Jordan lake, ice skating etc and of course all the rollerskating his little blistered feet could take... all in 5 days. He is enjoying it and likes the staff etc... So if you were curious, I would recommend it.

2. MARPKR

MARPKR Active Member

:iagree: I second the interskate camp! My son has been going there for a couple of years and loves it.

3. mvenito@nc.rr.com

mvenito@nc.rr.com Well-Known Member

My youngest son went to Interskate also for a week and yes he was BUSY every day and they provided lunch... he really seemed to enjoy it and became a pretty good skater (minus the blisters...lol)....not to bad pricewise either for this one. My oldest went to the Y and they were not as busy after lunch just sitting around in the school waiting to be picked up...I would not do that one again.

4. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

How much is the ID Tech camp if you don't mind me asking? Also, location or website? Thanks a bunch! One of mine would love this & might be something on next year's list.

Stephanie--mom to 7

5. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

http://www.internaldrive.com/index.php

He stayed at UNC for a week. He literally BEGGED me not to take him home on the last day. :-( He wants to grow up and live/work there now! LOL