House Pressure Washed

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by robbie, Apr 4, 2009.

1. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

It is that time of year again. Who pressure washes houses that is realiable and reasonable to use?

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

UPPW

Under Pressure Power Washing

Ed Leigh (owner & dear friend)

919-369-6077

LOVE ED!!!

3. Daredevil

Daredevil Well-Known Member

NC Powerwash up by the waffle house hooked me up last year! Started doin it myself, but my machine wouldnt hit the top of the house. Called em up, took everthing off the porch & they did it while I was at work. Dirt cheap & great job!

4. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

I used NC Powerwash last year they did a great job. This year I bought my own, as I was getting tired of paying someone every year, so now it will just cost my time, plus I don't mind doing it.

5. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

See I have a power washer, but I do not like to put Clorox in it as I don't want to rust it out. So I just use it strait water for the walk ways and brick steps and the concrete drive and patio.

6. Yarn Queen

Yarn Queen Member

I agree with HG

:iagree:

I've used UPPW for the past 2 years and have been completely satisfied with him. He insists that you wait 3 days after he washes to make sure you are happy with his work before you pay him. Talk about customer service.

YQ

7. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

To early to pressure wash now! Pollen is just starting. We wait until may to do ours. Pat

8. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

My house was not dirty from pollen but mold and dirt etc. I know it is early but we did it anyway and it looks great. The pollen can be washed off with a hose at any time, I was just fed up with the filth.

9. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Tim Lee did mine. He did a good job for a reasonable price. Find him in the 4042 business directory under "handyman."

[FONT=arial,helvetica]919-320-5725[/FONT] http://www.freewebs.com/handyman66/

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

we've used Tim Lee in the past also and he did a great job and was reasonably priced.

11. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

Tim Lee here too. He did a great job, great price!

12. KittyCat

KittyCat Well-Known Member

I agree, used him before, did GREAT work. Love him.

13. mudbug

mudbug Guest

I just use a cheap garden spray and spray clorox and car washing soap on the house. Let it soak in about 5-10 minutes and wash off with a pressure washer. The car wash soap (with wax) makes the vinyl slick keeps the dirt and pollen from sticking so bad. Just my 2 cents.

14. doggy

doggy Well-Known Member

Call Sterling Detail for Pressure Washing

Sterling Detail - does pressure washing (homes and driveways) and also auto detailing. He pressure washed my house last year for a great price and did a fantastic job. Call Sterling at 919-365-6269.