Housekeeper

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bulldawg, Mar 4, 2012.

1. bulldawg

bulldawg Well-Known Member

I am thinking about getting a housekeeper. Anybody have recommendations/experiences to share?

2. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Big 2 Thumbs Up for Anna!! I think there are several of us on this board who enjoy Anna's cleaning services and will probably add their comments. PM me if you want her phone number. LOVE Anna!!!

3. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I'm sure that Anna is absolutely wonderful,however since there's only one of her and after all the recommendations she has received from here in the past I'm sure that she might not even be able to take on any new customers at the moment which is why I would like to recommend Susan,she has excellent references and is a very hard and dedicated worker! Please send me a PM if you want me to send you her number,thanks!

4. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Three questions:

1. Do I have to wear one of them aprons?
    2. Shirt and shoes a requirement?
    3. Would you refer to me as Mr Belverdeer?

5. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

You made my day....thanks for the best laugh I've had this week RR!

6. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

We are looking for a housekeeper/cleaning company. Any other recomendation? Do you know Anna's number or if she is taking any more clients? Thanks so much!

7. AnnetteL

If she's not than I'd be more than happy to pm you my friends contact info!

8. MamaApe

Please do Annette :) Thanks!

9. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

My SIL works for a company in Raleigh, but she also does houses on the side. If anyone would like her #, pls let me know and will gladly pm it to you. She is a single mom of two and could definitely use the extra income. She lives in our area....on my street, actually!

10. Wolfpack_CE

Wolfpack_CE Well-Known Member

How much would your SIL charge for housekeeping?

11. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I recommend Anna as well. She's reasonably priced and does a great job.

12. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Hey MA ... Anna is indeed taking on more clients. Will PM you her number.

13. AnnetteL

How many Anna's are there?

14. Local Lady

Local Lady Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I sent you a private message about the housecleaning. Not sure if you received it. B

15. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

I sent her number too. Talked to her today, she is accepting new clients!

16. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

If you want Anna to clean for you, you might want to call quick. She is really good and wont have those spaces long once word gets out that she has some openings...

17. MamaApe

Thanks guys for all the recomendations :)

18. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Not sure but I will definitely ask. Maybe as she advertise her as a former Hooter's girl! LOL Maybe that would help her business. She was. LOL

19. ARedhead

ARedhead Well-Known Member

Anna's info

Hi. Can someone PM me Anna's information? I am looking for someone that is good and reasonable.

Thank you!
    Amy

20. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I have someone who I have been using for 2 years and who is amazing. She comes twice a week and not only cleans, but organizes, straightens up, helps with laundry and other little things that I'd never think of. And the most amazing thing is that in the 2 years that she has helped me she has never once flaked out on me. Not once. She has ALWAYS made herself available even at the last minute if I need it. She provides a level of service that you simply aren't going to find from someone else who is charging what she does. She is totally trustworthy as she has had the key to my home for two years and I've never once had an issue. She helps me when I need someone to watch the dog (I pay her extra for this) and she is a blessing as far as having a housekeeper goes. She is a master organizer and organizes things without me asking and did an AMAZING job helping me put together my room when I redecorated it. She has a great eye for how things shoudl be arranged. If you would like her info please feel free to PM me. I can't recommend her enough! I know this sounds over the top, but I wouldn't sing her praises so much if I didn't know she was totally worth it! :cheers: