Kuttin' Up Salon, Inc - INFO

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pj, Jul 10, 2013.

1. pj

pj Well-Known Member

Anyone had their hair done at Kuttin' Up Salon? I have short hair and have not found anyone yet to cut my hair the way I like it? Any input on the hair stylists would be appreciated.

2. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

I get mine done at Walmart on 42 by Mary, she is the greatest, listens to you and advises but it is still up to you. She is the only one I trust

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

She cut my hair one time and she was so hateful I never went back.

4. mingomama

mingomama Well-Known Member

Highly suggest

Elizabeth at Fantastic Sams, the one in the plaza in front of the 40/42 Walmart. There are two women named Elizabeth. Both are good, but you want the one who has short hair (the other Elizabeth has very long hair).

I have short hair, and Elizabeth has been cutting my hair for years. She is good with both a razor and sheers.

5. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

Kuttin Up is great!

I've been going there for awhile now and Tammy cuts my hair.....she is WONDERFUL!:hurray:

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Go see Maddy at D Christie Salon on Cleveland Rd. She's the best there is!

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Is that the one near the bbq restaurant?

8. noahsmom

noahsmom Member

I have short hair and I go to Michelle Rackley at The Salon At Chadbourne on hwy 50 in Garner. She is wonderful

9. agoembel

agoembel Well-Known Member

Stylist

A great stylist is Stephanie Whitley at the Salon at Chadbourne. She is new to the salon. She did a great job on mine and my kids hair.

10. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

Go see Chrissy. She is a GREAT short hair and any other style stylist... She is also the owner of Kuttin-Up.