New Pastor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by inthehunt, May 21, 2007.

1. inthehunt

inthehunt Guest

purge

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2008
  2. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Here we go again!!! :twisted:

3. HXCforCHRIST

HXCforCHRIST Well-Known Member

Oh yeah I forgot that verse in the bible where it says no women are allowed to preach.. I must have skipped over that part

4. Vitameatavegemin

Vitameatavegemin Well-Known Member

<bite my tongue bite my tongue bite my tongue>

5. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Just listened to the first few minutes and found her "sermon" offensive. She basically told the moms unless you have three or more children you don't understand the real struggles of motherhood. What about those who could only have one or two ... or felt it God's will to have none or less than three? Since she has three (I think) she seems presents herself as a know-all. Again, I did not listen long but in the time I did, not one mention of God nor seeking God's will and desires for your life as a mother. Hopefully her "sermon" evolved toward something biblical.

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Can we get inthehunt and Ormley together, they seem meant for each other.

7. RealityCheck

RealityCheck Well-Known Member

Generally the weakest Christians are those who believe that every word of the Bible is true.

8. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Really!!?? I didn't know that.

9. RealityCheck

RealityCheck Well-Known Member

When one's faith is based on the belief that every word of the Bible is true and accurate, then that faith is easily destroyed.

A strong Christian still believes even if parts of the Bible are shown to be inaccurate.

10. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Really?? Where did you get that idea?

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

*sigh*

...how 'bout that enema?!

12. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

13. Steve

Steve Guest

there ya go do what Jesus would do. Let your first sentence be an insult. I know that should I ever decide to become more educated about Christianity, I hope to be taken under the wing of a loving coaching Christian like yourself.

14. Just One Guy

Just One Guy Well-Known Member

This is why my policy when I was branch manager of a security system office was: "There are two things you never discuss with customers - Religion and Politics."

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Tossed my bible after I grew up, wasn't a very good read JMHO.

16. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Loving Coach?....:?:

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I will pass, thanks just the same.

18. Jocomom

Jocomom Well-Known Member

I am amazed. No matter what I think of C3, or Martha, I feel compelled to say this. The God that I have a realionship with is patient, kind and forgiving. I doubt He would ever speak to another person in the mannner inthehunt has, simply because they do not believe as He does. Jesus would find compassion and kindly, gently and patiently continue to preach His word...and wait. He would not judge. That is God's job. Remember, love thy neighbor.

19. Jocomom

Jocomom Well-Known Member

I read my bible constantly. I listened to the message. May God Bless you.

20. tawiii

tawiii Guest

I have never been against a woman being a preacher. I have run across women that I felt were completely capable.

I listened to a bit of the clip. Found that it was better when I was just listening rather than watching.

This must be the non-denominal side of things.