Something Great for Teens...New Teen Club in Clayton,NC!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by UnderRageTeenClub, Dec 4, 2006.

1. That is right parents, something for teens to do in a safe environment. Starting on December 27th, 2006 Club UnderRage will be open! Also we may be having teen parties in other locations in Johnston County. All teen nights are tobacco, alcohal and curse free music nights!

Grand Opening December 27th, 2006
    Doors Open at 8:30pm-1:00am

The White Party...Come decked out in all white for New Years!

Contact: Corey (919)349-3288 for more information,birthday parties at Club UnderRage during teen nights, or VIP.

www.myspace.com/underageclayton

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

If my daughters were teens, they would be attending this over my dead body. I see no need for teens to mimic adult behaviors, esp the club scene... :roll:

My son is 12, Interskate is adult enough. He is picked up by 10, before the "dance" starts.

But, you know the parents in Cary and North Raleigh will taxi their kids to the club. Not to be outdone by Suzy's parents who let her have co-ed sleepovers and leave her home alone on the weekends.

In a handbasket, folks.

3. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

What age is this club open to ... teens being 18+?

I certainly hope anyone younger won't be hanging out there!

Blogger shares he is a "Male 21 years old CLAYTON, NORTH CAROLINA"

"Who I'd like to meet: Anyone under the age of 19,"

4. grysunshine

grysunshine Well-Known Member

My question is at what age do you cut off on an "underage" event? I don't think it is appropiate to have a 13-14 hanging out with 18-19 year olds. IMHO. Ok, and what about "over age" people? I don't want some 20somethings strollin' in there when there are young teens in there...hmm, just don't know about this...

I know I am getting old because this has caution signs all over it. I do agree we need some more places for the younger crowds to hang out but a club?

5. Cleopatra

You're not getting older, you are getting more mature. There's a difference!

Perhaps if the "club" were pitched towards Young Adults - aged 18-20, and not Teens.

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

One thing that would be cool would be IP cameras so that mom's and dad's could view over the internet exactly what was going on there.
    (except restrooms of course) :?

Why do teens need to be in a "club" anyway?
    Shouldn't they be doing homework? Or cleaning their rooms? :?

7. blingo

blingo Guest

8. harleygirl

Well, it could happen. I know a couple of people with a HS Education (and some college) who make $250+

STill, my kid wouldn't go there!

9. grysunshine

sigh, darn maturity. :?

Clayton Corners is that the one with the Wendy's and Pizza Hut?

10. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

How many of those claim to be 21 and are making it legally?

11. harleygirl

OH 21? My bad! No ONE!

12. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

this is a myspace... everyone fills out the same form, everyone has the same basic information displayed on their page. there isnt a formal myspace club page yet, so clubs fill out a fake myspace profile and act like normal myspace users. When it comes to filling in a myspace page for this sort of thing, there are 2 options. leave them blank, and put in random ****. I put in random ****, they probably did too.

I can see this club from both sides though, when I was younger it seemed like a cool idea, but I don't think I'd let my kids go if I had any.

13. Cleopatra

Congrats nevilock, you are joining the ranks of mature adults!

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I actually think thats where Lowes Foods is... and thats just asking for trouble if you ask me.. to put a teen rave club in a shopping center where there are real bars.... McK's, LaCocina, Bonsai, McGoos...

15. nevilock

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

=(

16. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

39 days :shock:

17. nevilock

see? i cant be joining yet, adding a scrollbar to the bottom of the forums just caused me a great deal of laughter =D

just over 1 month till i buy my first beer ;x January 12th

18. grysunshine

well at least the parent will have their designated driver. :roll:

19. Ecugyrl

Ecugyrl Well-Known Member

He cannot even spell alcohol right..... :lol:

20. lindenul

lindenul Well-Known Member

Place will be shut down within 6 months.