South Hills:Anyone who lives there: Please read.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KittyCat, May 13, 2009.

1. KittyCat

KittyCat Well-Known Member

If you live in South Hills Subdivision. Please call me. It is very important. I need help now. Will explain when you call. Sorry to sound this way, but is important. 625-2241. There has been an accident in the neighborhood and need to let the family know. Thank you.

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  2. seabee

seabee Guest

:confused::confused:

3. KittyCat

I just don't want to worry anyone needlessly. Sorry if sounds weird.

4. Tweetyluvzme

Tweetyluvzme Well-Known Member

Ummm, anybody have any info??

5. KittyCat

There was a man on a bicyle that had an accident. He had no identification on him and I would really like for his family to know what happened. He did have a wedding band on but that is all we know about him. I just know if it was my dh, I would like to know that someone was trying to let me know what happened. I know that there are people on here that live in South Hills and I was just trying to help. It is a very large neighborhood and we don't know very many of them in here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

6. Tweetyluvzme

Tweetyluvzme Well-Known Member

I see, well that is great that you are trying to let his family know about his accident. I hope he is ok!!

7. seabee

seabee Guest

ok, now its more confusing, how do you know where he lives if he didn't have Id and only a wedding band.

8. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Why don't you let the police worry about finding out who he is and where he lives. Or the ambulance if that is what he needs.

9. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Lighten up! If it were your spouse wouldn't you want someone to try to find you? Geez, she's only trying to help.

10. seabee

seabee Guest

ok I will avoid you this morning with the baseball bat in your hand... :jester::jester:

of course you do have a valid point.

11. KittyCat

Thank you Michelle.

12. seabee

seabee Guest

well did you find anything out??? Did you maybe run him over??? Just curious.

13. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I would never hit you seabee! My mama taught me to be kind to the elderly. :jester:

14. seabee

seabee Guest

and the mentally challenged also...

15. michellegrl77

michellegrl77 Well-Known Member

HOLLY S**T GIVE ME A BREAK! and if she hadn't done anything and it was your spouse you would be on here bashing the person that didnt do anything...... You can't help anyone out anymore. Kittykat ~ I am sure his wife would be thankful!!!!!!!

16. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Where is South Hills? And it wasn't a motorcycle was it? (Some people refer to them as bikes, so just checking).

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Good grief, if it were my husband or one of my sons i would be very appreciative of someone reaching out to find me to let me know, that is what being neighbors is all about ya know and one of the main reasons i choose to live in the area we are in instead of in the city.

18. seabee

seabee Guest

easy,easy there 77... don't get so wound up. I had asked if she found out anything, and just curious if he was hit by a car or what. I'm all for helping out your fellow neighbor and don't need lectured by you on this. Info is vague

Who's to say Kitty or someone she knows ran into this biker, it could be the biker ran into the path of a car. I'm not finger pointing or condeming. I'm asking questions here.

19. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Location of South Hills anyone? I know my neighborhood is called South something, but it doesn't have a sign.

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

It is off Cornwallis on the otherside of Cleveland School road from us.