Will Capriccio 42 Survive?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bulldawg, Sep 6, 2009.

1. bulldawg

bulldawg Well-Known Member

I am a huge supporter of local business and hope for success for our neighborhood entrepreneurs. However, I fear that Capriccio 42 will yet again be another casualty of failure at what seems to be now a location of bad luck business. When we first went there (not long after it opened) we had superb service and the food arrived in a timely manner. My sushi rolls were top shelf style and a bite of my wife's pizza made me think that this place really had things going. Unfortunately that was my last positive thought for this place. We have been there several times after and it has been annoying experience. The food takes forever to come out (including drinks) and when it does it come out it is completely wrong, the non-sushi eaters receive their food well in advance of the eager sushi eaters at the table, and adding an eye brow raising health score makes me think that this restaurant is struggling with growing pains that it may never fix. There is a nice crowd in there every time we are there, but I fear our annoying experience is the same experience other hungry patrons have been experiencing as well. What has been your experience lately?

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

3. bulldawg

bulldawg Well-Known Member

Thanks for the links and I apologize for creating a third thread on this subject (rookie mistake). After looking through these threads it appears the food isn't the problem but it is the staff. Definitely need to improve the staff, but is it too late to fix? Will I be eating sub-par sushi again from Lowes Foods?

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I haven't been there. I don't eat at places with names I can't pronounce. :lol:

Don't worry about the new link. Most of us forget to use the search function. I just happened to remember that there were previous threads on the topic.

5. MomNC3

MomNC3 Guest

Will not even try it

90 on grade no way and no excuse!:nopity:

6. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

No worries about the new thread. I didn't like the place, but some people have. Only time will tell. I hate that I didn't like it though. Was looking forward to another place to eat at. Welcome to the board :cheers:

Cute dog too!