A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

the smell of sugar roasted peanuts has engulfed my house....smells so good. :-D

2. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I feel like making some crabby patties and run around singing "SpongeBob Squarepants"
    [​IMG]

3. KellBell

today is a good day for that...running and screaming Spongebob! HA.

I am wrapping, roasting and laundering. Perfect day for all three! I shall be quite the productive one. :mrgreen:

4. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Ms KellBell when you are done head over this way. I have a list that needs to be tackled and obvisiouly me sitting here it isn't getting done. Since you are on a roll I figure you can do my list. Thank you and have a good day! LOL
    orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    I could send my 2 over there to help you and I could get some quietness in this house!

5. KellBell

OK, not a problem, long as looking like Helga is ok, could scare the children.:mrgreen:

DF is at the cabin duck hunting for the weekend, kiddies are at their Father's. LIFE IS GOOD. I got it pretty good around here this weekend, I have to admit. ;) I have my laptop on the kitchen table, so I can hang out with you guys too. In between all my goings-on. :-D

6. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

:?::?:

When I click on page 1056, page 1055 keeps coming up. :?

7. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

We had this discussion yesterday, and concluded that some posts have been deleted, throwing off the post count in the thread. The same thing happens in a few other threads. You can see your post, right? It's the last one in this thread. So even though it says there's another page, nothing is on it.

8. KellBell

Like a ton of bricks it hits me.....

finally.

I feel so much better :)

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

:shock: ... just ... :shock: .

Dang! When did we redecorate?

Missed y'all ...

10. KellBell

where you been NSane one??? I missed you too! :mrgreen:

11. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

wow! looks alot diffrent in here now!!

12. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Feeling cruddy. I need a substitute teacher today. Anyone wanna volunteer? :mrgreen:

Probably not so I'd better get cracking. :-(

:lol:

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Merry Christmas to me..............NOT................strep throat and bronchitis. Somebody shoot me please. :evil:

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Hope Santa makes you all better! :)

Actually I hope it happens before Santa gets here!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks Hught, I think a lot of others on here are in the same boat. I wasn't going to go to the doc yet, but my darling husband won't even sleep in the same room with me, and made me go this morning. It ain't Christmas unless somebody is sick! LOL.

16. KellBell

I am sorry you feel bad, but am glad you went to the Doc to get meds! You'll be feeling better in no time. Now just go out and buy some Lysol and spray everything, at least twice, to keep the rest of fam from contracting. :mrgreen:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I just HATE going to the doc, I always think I am just being a hypochondriac, but it never fails that something really is wrong. I thought this was the worst sore throat of my life, I was right, LOL. I've never had strep before. Now, I just hope DH and DS don't come down with it. I will be breaking out the Clorox wipes shortly. We don't ever drink or eat after each other, so hopefully they are ok.

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I hope you get to feeling better soon.
    I HATE being sick.

ahhh, paperwork - it never ends. :?

19. KellBell

knock on wood....I have never had strep, one kid has had it twice. I Have been lucky. Girl wipe/spray everything you touch....fridge handle, light switches, door knobs....usually that stuff has the 7 day wait period....and you know what 7 days from today is, right? I hope you feel tip top soon.

:mrgreen:

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah, and we are supposed to go out of town Sat. Yee Haw! :?