Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

My pup ate the pillowbacks off of my love seat and couch. I am waiting until he grows out of teh chewing stage to get a new set.

2. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

So are you just living with the very shabby chic look? How did you disguise that?

3. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

the exact bible verse that says you must tithe 10%. Trying to find if that is net or gross.

4. le

le Well-Known Member

Pickle, check the free section on craigslist. Someone is always giving away an old couch.

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

the only 'net they had back then was for fishing........ :jester:
    but when you pay taxes, you've already rendered to Ceasar whats his - so I figure it off of my net pay. :mrgreen:

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

According to Wikipedia.. "tithe" translates to one-tenth... so anytime the word tithe would be mentioned, it would mean 10%.

"A tithe (from Old English teogoþa "tenth") is a one-tenth part of something..."

7. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a play kitchen with any/all accessories (the more the better) in great condition. If you're making room for Santa to visit at your house and need to weed out something that your little one doesn't play with anymore, this would be a good opportunity for you!

Please email me with what you have, pics if possible, and how much you're asking for it. Thanks!

jenniferkonkol@gmail.com

8. twowaz2fal

twowaz2fal Well-Known Member

tithes are mentioned a lot in Leviticus, Number and Deuteronomy...Go to www.biblegateway.com and search the King James Version for tithe and it will bring all the verses up.

We actually tithe off the gross as we want to give to God before the government gets ahold of it. I'm not saying either is right or wrong, you have to pray and do what you think is right.

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I need to borrow a gas blower. Please? :)

10. seabee

seabee Guest

when and where?

11. Cleopatra

Sometime soon, and then maybe again after all of the leaves have fallen. Mi casa of course!

12. seabee

seabee Guest

just let me know, its also a vac, hell maybe I will give it to you and buy another, you know help kick start the economy. LOL

13. Cleopatra

Hmmm. Hey wait a minute. You saying I can use a shop vac as a blower?

14. seabee

seabee Guest

no goof ball it's a blower/vac. LOL

15. Cleopatra

Oh.. I was thinking it wouldn't be powerful enough! Hey, if you're in the market for a new piece of lawn equipment (and I know how you guys are) that would be great!

16. seabee

seabee Guest

I can leave it on the street corner or in front of the icehouse at food lion so my cover isn't revealed. LOL

17. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

How 'bout Michelle???? :)

18. Cleopatra

Haha. Been a while since I had an Icehouse. I'll send you a PM and we can meet up somewhere this weekend?

Thanks.

19. seabee

seabee Guest

But my cover of darkness will be broken:lol:

20. Cleopatra

Eh, so will mine but you can trust me. I have made lots of good friends here.