Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

NET FLIX is awesome! Signed up last night and watched 2 episodes so far. Thanks so much for the suggestion!

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm looking for old dairy farm related items. Old churns, the metal milk cans, butter presses, electric churns.........that sort of thing. I found one milk can last weekend, but it's in pretty rough shape and not sure it will survive the refurbishing. I'm enjoying it in it's rusty beauty now.

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Glad to hear they had what you were looking for!! :cheers:

4. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Found a Jon boat.

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

If Michelle doesn't want it please PM me. I'm looking for a few.

Thanks,
    Sherry

6. Sherry A.

If Michelle doesn't need yours or you find a few I would like to look at them as I need a few to finish an area I am working on. Please PM me.

Thanks,
    Sherry

7. Sherry A.

Mr. and Mrs. db,

We have not forgotten about the trampoline. As you know we have been tied up on our end so my daughter will network this week and so will I. We do know the family that has one without the net still wants to get rid of the one they have.

Sherry

8. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

KDC, I have an old metal milk thingy like you're talking about. My father stole it from a farmer in England ( or so I've been told) but I don't want to get rid of it, lol....just thought I'd share.

On another note, I have a whole basket full of Partylite stuff if anyone is interested, and a few old church cookbooks. One is from Germany....

<~~is trying to declutter her house....

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Rub it in Jen!!! I would love the church cookbooks, let me know what ya want for them. I can get them when I get the purse thing.....8)

I'm supposed to be getting an old glass hand-crank churn soon from a lady in Christiansburg. I can't wait.

10. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Kdc...I dunno, what's fair? $5 each? I really don't know, and I'm still finding them, so I may have more by the time you come by....

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

OK, I'll look through your stack and check them out.

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I am looking for...

Soccer cleats.

Mens size 10.5 or 11
    Boys size 4 or 5 (probably 5)
    Boys size 11

If anyone has any in good condition, please let me know. Soccer starts in a couple weeks and I want to be prepared - and really don't want to spend the money on new ones. Thanks!

13. Soccermom81

Soccermom81 Well-Known Member

I am looking for a water table. Sorta like the one at marbles museum. Or a sand table would be nice also.

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

A Buyer for both the 01 Maxima AND the 08 F150.

15. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

:twisted:

What you gonna drive.....besides all the men crazy!!!

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I've got some free gas cans (2) and a non-working weed wacker if anybody is interested. It is fixable, don't know what the issue is - we have two of them that's all.

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

non working weekwacker, would take off your hands since DH is a master at fixing those type of things, how much?

18. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

oh free, it's broke. I was gonna post it on cl but decided to offer it to friends instead. :)

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

selling both so I can get an SUV. It makes more cents to me. :mrgreen:

Found one on CL that I LOVE already.

u need a car or truck or harley or mustang? :?

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

well hopefully i will be in my new office at 42/50 by Wed if the jury duty does not last till then, will give ya a call and come by to get it either at lunch time or after work. Thanks :grouphug: