Snow Flurries...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by SunShine26, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

just a few dandruff flakes in south plantation. Still waiting to see if JCC will cancel night classes.

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

oooo it's pretty

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I still haven't seen anything except a random flake in downtown Raleigh.

4. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Johnston Community College will close at 5 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 10 due to anticipated inclement weather.

I hate driving in bad weather especially after dark, but I was actually looking forward to Intro To Chemistry

5. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

A few flakes falling here on Old Garner Rd. near Clemmons State Forest, and the girls in the office are already talking about not coming in tomorrow.

6. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I would not know that it is snowing in northern Durham unless I stuck my head out of the front door and turned it in the opposite direction of the wind. Hardly any snow over this way.

Sherry

7. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Garner Rd. near the beltline and just an occasional flurry.

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

We didn't get anything until late in the afternoon and that didn't last too long :( Rain is showing on the doppler but it also says it's 28 degrees. I was hoping for a nice big snow.

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

so what do you snow guru folks think this time, we gonna get anything tonight?

10. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

I hope not :)

11. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I'm really out of bread and a few other things, but I hate the thought of going to a grocery store today. Maybe I'll just be creative with what's in the house and shop after the snowflake melts. 8)

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:lol:

13. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I'm more prepared this time...got me a snow shovel. There you go; no worries. Since I bought one, there will be no snow to shovel.

14. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

yep and I bought me some boots when they were on sale from Cabela's so no chance of any snow!!

15. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I will let you know tomorrow........... I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise! :lol:

16. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I was just at Lowe's Foods and it wasn't bad at all. Here's something embarrassing that happened while I there...I got one of those baskets to carry because I didn't need much, and I bumped it into a cart near the deli section by accident. Turns out it was a woman in a motorized cart. She was like "Excuse me!" I turned around and couldn't stop apologizing. All I heard was the cart. Apparently I had hit her too. She was so sweet. She wasn't upset after I apologized. :oops::oops::oops:

17. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Sorry my last post had NOTHING to with snow flurries. :lol:

18. KDsGrandma

We're not known for staying on topic around here - thread drift is one of our best things!

BTW, thanks to Jester and sassymom for making the investment so we won't get any more snow, we've had enough this year. :)

19. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

BTW...this reminds me....I need some more Crown at the house.

20. KDsGrandma

via Onion News Network: WINTER WEATHER TIP: Frequently look out side window while driving in snow; you're likely to see some cool crashes.