Anyone filed their taxes yet?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Jan 30, 2012.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You definitely WILL be responsible. You should have the information you need to file on your last pay stub. There is a box that tells you what to do if you don't have a W-2 on Turbo Tax. I saw it last night while I was hyperventilating because I thought I was going to owe. :lol:

2. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

3. Soccermom81

Soccermom81 Well-Known Member

Thanks again. I do have all of the check stubs from the employer. I will give them a couple more days to see if it runs in the mail, then call if I haven't got it. I have no way to get in contact with them.

4. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Filed my taxes last Monday (2/6), and state refund is in my bank account this morning. Federal refund was scheduled for tomorrow based on their refund schedule, but IRS website shows by 2/28. Hopefully tomorrow is the correct date, but I know they were experiencing delays, supposedly due to computer issues.

5. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Filed ours on 1/29,got State back on 2/7 and Federal back on 2/11.

6. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Went to the accountant last week and she's been working on them. More this year but we have 3 more kids & 3 adoptions that took place. Very pleased as now we can get a new roof! One year, just ONE year, I'd love to do something fun w/ tax money & not medical or house stuff. Still waiting for that. LOL. We do have to paper file though & know for a fact ours will be a long time coming back.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

OMG!!!!! We are getting $ BACK!!!!
    I LOVE MY CPA!!!!!!!!
    <super duper happy dance>

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

I need his name!

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member