Looking for soccer fitness and training in Johnston County..

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Joy, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Joy

Joy New Member

delete

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  2. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

Why don't you save him the trouble and delete it yourself? You seem to have some question as to whether promoting your business here for free, instead of paying for ad space like all of the businesses down the right side of the page are doing, is appropriate. Here's a hint, it's not, but you already know that...

http://forums.johnstoncounty.today/threads/discussion-group-posting-guidelines.8256/

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    poppin cork and Hught like this.
  3. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

The trick is to make a dummy account and pretend like you're already a customer. Then you can talk about this great business you found. It also helps you avoid snarky, a-hole flamers who can't help themselves to berate someone as opposed to just pointing out the rules.

Joy and Rockyv58 like this.
  4. Joywinston

Joywinston Member

Hey, I'm trying to get back into playing soccer, haven't played in years! But not sure if I'm ready to play in a league. Does anyone know of a place that I can get back into soccer, more in an individual setting to work on my skills??

HidesinOBX likes this.
  5. Joy

Joy New Member

Funny you should ask! Yes, indeed, there is a soccer fitness group for adults that is new in Johnston County. The website is gohardsoccerfitness.com (but I'm just the messenger)

(is this better?)

alen and HidesinOBX like this.
  6. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

This from the snarkiest a-hole on here telling someone how to cheat the webmaster. GREAT JOB HARV.

BuzzMyMonkey likes this.
  7. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

I guess so joy Winston.

Joy likes this.
  8. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Tee Hee

(well done)

9. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

harve's icon said I farted. Need you say more?