Across from Wal Mart

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockyv58, Jun 4, 2014.

1. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

It would be even cheaper to just buy a laserjet. The average inkjet full cartridge lasts between 150 and 300 pages, the XL cartridges lasts 500 to 750 pages in some cases for black ink. The average toner cartridge for a laserjet lasts 1,000 to 5,000 pages for the standard toners, and 10,000 to 35,000 pages for the high yield cartridges.

My last laserjet I had the same toner in it for 4 years before I decided I needed a new printer that had more features.

Auxie likes this.
  2. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

A member of my neighborhood blog, "Next Door", states that the land across from Wal-Mart will have a sub-division built of houses and apartments. :)

3. jesse82nc

lol, welcome to several years ago. It was first posted here back in like 2014

4. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Auxie likes this.
  5. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

I saw today that there is a lot of heavy equipment in the area again.

6. jesse82nc

Looked like they have been putting in the storm drains over the past couple weeks. Most of the work lately has been centered around the other end of the loop at the current end of Son-Lan.

7. jesse82nc

This should give a good view of where the new road will go, the photo is from almost 2 years ago, but shows the path cleared for the Son-Lan extension.

son-lan.JPG

Rockyv58 and Auxie like this.
  8. ROUTER

ROUTER Well-Known Member

Anyone know what they are building beside the Murphy station in front of walmart?

9. Keech

Keech Member

O'Reilly auto parts

ROUTER likes this.
  10. tbilderback

tbilderback Member

Any updates on what is going across from the Walmart?

11. jesse82nc

12. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

13. jesse82nc

Not much else has happened in the last month. But if nobody else can do it, I'll take some new photos this weekend if the weather is nice.

14. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Hardees looking to go in.

cranky likes this.
  15. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Wow. Can't remember the last time I saw a new Hardee's. These days you are more likely to see a new business in a building that used to be a Hardee's. I saw a Mexican place called Guadala-Hardee's (or something like that) once. Thought they had one foot in the grave.

16. ricks99

ricks99 Well-Known Member

Check out the new one in Selma, at the Dixie Mart Shell Station. They did a really nice job on it.

17. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

New one in Fuquay on 55 holly springs side opened last year.

18. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Guess since I am not a customer I don't notice. Out of mind, out of site. I stand corrected.

19. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

20. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I wonder if they know what stores are going to be going in across the street from the Wal mart on 40/42.

I'd still like to see a Super Target and a Home Depot going in there, to give some competition to Wal Mart and to Lowes Home improvement. And of course more beggars to go on that side of the street LOL