clayton high school - investigation

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by barney726, Jun 27, 2019.

1. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

2. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

I'm betting no. This is nothing new. Schools have been doing this for years. In this case someone got mad about something and made a report. o_O

3. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

4. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

Recently, we the students of Clayton High School, learned that our Principal, Dr. Bennett Jones was moved from his position as the principal of Clayton High.

The student body at Clayton has created a bond with Mr. Jones. Mr. Jones created a relaxed and friendly environment where we could learn effectively. His absence will greatly affect the students and everyday campus life.

We want our Principal back!

-Clayton Comets
    ====================
    petition circulating "bring back mr.jones"

Wayne Stollings and Auxie like this.
  5. 1_more_PitBull

I have seen the petition floating around. Really though what good will it do?

barney726 likes this.
  6. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

It will show Dr renfro and the school board that the students have a voice as well they should have a say in who their principal is. According to what I read about Dr Jones's grievance if renfro has repeatedly said that Jones did nothing wrong then why is this investigation still ongoing?

My guess is that what was done was all a ledged and no concrete evidence is there so they're trying to create some to justify their actions.

There is a rally planned for tonight in Clayton Town square 6:30 to 8:30

1_more_PitBull likes this.
  7. 1_more_PitBull

I hope this comes to a end SOON! If Dr Renfro is in the wrong then he needs to go.

Auxie likes this.