‘Last Lecture’ Professor Randy Pausch, 47, Dies

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ready2cmyKing, Jul 25, 2008.

1. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

2. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

His Last Lecture was truly amazing. A wonderful attitude about his situation kept him going a little longer I think. If anyone wathces that and does not try to make the best each day then they did not pay attention.

3. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Whole-heartedly agree. Best thing I ever watched. Just 11 minutes and it truly changes you and your attitude towards life. So sorry to hear of his passing.

Stephanie--mom to 7

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Thoughts are with his family. Such lucky people to have known and loved someone with his attitude.

Sherry

5. peekaboo

peekaboo Well-Known Member

Prayers to his family...

His children have a good example to look up to. They are and will be so proud of their father. May he be at peace, and may I walk in his steps whenever it comes that time for me.
    Peekaboo

6. 3Cs&Me

3Cs&Me Guest

When I heard that news today, it killed me.
    My husband was diagnosed with brain cancer about the same time his last lecture was going crazy online. It truly inspired us to live each day fully and perfectly - without looking back or too far forward.
    He seemed like such an amazing person. I feel so sorry for his family - they have truly lost a treasure. (Not that most people wouldn't be sad if they lost a family member, but he seemed so extraordinary.)

Thanks to him, we don't sweat the small stuff anymore. And I'll be forever thankful.