1st Annual 4042 Coupon Swap - Thur. July 30

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by michelle, Jul 20, 2009.

1. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! I'm off to find me one. :hurray:

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

if you find them, please pick up a couple more and i will get ya the money:cheers:

4. michelle

Will do!

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

6. michelle

Maybe FF can order some for us. I'll PM her.

7. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

:idea: And maybe she can credit it to Pickle's fundraiser.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

thanks Tassy, i think we are gonna do a virtual PC wedding shower soon for fdil since most of her friends are in Chicago and Milwaukee, maybe i can get one then:hurray:

9. michelle

That would be great. I didn't know anything about Pickle's fundraiser (or did I). I can't remember stuff like I used to.

I've sent FF a PM and as soon as she answers I'll ask her about that.

So, how many of you ladies would want to order one of them so I can give FF an idea.

PS/ We're up to 6 people for the coupon swap! Don't be shy ladies and gents . . come on out and join us!

10. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

You can order the cutters thru Pickles Fundraiser. Can do a couple of things here.....I can put the order in under her fundraiser and someone can get the money to me or you can go to www.pamperedchef.biz/karencollette and order from there. I can help get the information under her fundraiser. Plus you can order for yourself any time you wish from the site. You do not have to have a show to order. Let me know what you would like to do and I will gladly help get the orders where they need to go. I am sure Pickles would appreciate the orders to help her cause for older pets.

11. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I have an extra I-slice. I bought 2...one for my keychain and one for my fridge but haven't opened it yet. I will sell it to whoever wants it for what I paid for it and just get my sis to get me another at her next show.

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Oh man! I think I would have actually gone to this one, but I'm going with my kids to see the Mudcats that night...bummer!

13. michelle

:cry: We'll miss you!

14. michelle

Bump!

Please confirm with me by Wednesday afternoon if you will be attending this coupon swap. I want to be able to call the draft house Wed. night and let them know how many people we will have.

Thanks!!!

ps/ If you don't have a bunch of coupons to trade please come anyway! I have plenty to share and I'm sure some of the other folks do too.

15. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I hope it goes well and you guys do another one, I'd love to get in on this!

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Michelle, I don't need a clipper, I'm good.

17. michelle

BUMP! Coupon Swap is tonight! Come one, come all!

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

did you get my msg last night? Your phone went straight to voice mail.

19. michelle

No I didn't. My phone is dead and I have to charge it (I can never remember to do that). PM me please!

20. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

I'll be there, Good Lord willin