2 cousins pizza @ mcgees xroads

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 2cpizza.com, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Tamo245

Tamo245 Active Member

I sure will if they will turn around and give me several hundred dollars I pay in higher insurance premiums so they can continue to cause themselves bad health.... I for one will be very very happy when smoking is banned in all public places!!!

Back to 2cousins pizza. I agree, great pizza!! But, there is no way to have a dining area that small and not come out stinking like an used ashtray if there are smokers nearby. I won't even go into there to pick pizza up or I have to come right home and wash my hair to get the stink out. However, if someone else will go get the pizza, I will gladly eat it. Yummy!!

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

A whole $30 - woohoo! That'd about cover the $50 shirt a careless smoker in a crowded bar ruined one time.

:?

But, I did get a couple of slices of pizza "to go" from there one time, and if you can get past the smoke stench, it was good pizza.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2007
  3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

2 Cousins is the best around . . . smoke or no smoke! I'm a non-smoker and I have NEVER been bothered by the smoke in there. I think some folks just like to b*tch about things.

4. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

does this guy advertise on 4042.com?
    did anyone post asking about this topic, provoking a response about a newpaper article?
    how come nobody is bitching about him advertising his business here?

just wondering

5. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Ken, that made me LOL.....that's why I hate GC! LOL

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

he does advertise
    he was correcting wrong information that was printed in the newspaper
    why complain about nobody bitching? just wondering?

7. dangerboy

i wasn't complaining about no bitching. i looked around the site and didn't see his advertisement. nobody asked about the situation, the guy showed up to "set the record straight" on his own. he went so far as to post locations and his website. i was just wondering why the usual suspects weren't jumping all over this guy, that's all.

8. KellBell

here's the original thread and his original posting and why he did it and so forth......

And just for the record, I wondered about the 'usual suspects' too. :-D

http://www.4042.com/4042forums/showthread.php?t=14352

9. Vinalexnc

Vinalexnc Well-Known Member

question about La Piazza

Carlo,

My wife and I are looking forward to your new place at 50/42. We live right around the corner and will be regulars. One question ... will customers be able to take out at La Piazza as well?

thanks

10. dangerboy

hadn't seen that thread.

and after more searching, i still don't see where the guy advertises here. at the bottom of the new front page, there's a list of advertisers and he's not on it.

maybe i'm just being picky today, but it seems like this one business is getting a pass sorta

11. KellBell

no actually, I would not consider you a 'usual suspect' Ken

not this time....:-D

12. KellBell

in the Middle Creek COmmons article it states, incorrectly, that he was closing one of his stores, when in fact he didn't and isn't. He just came on for clarification...to which all are thankful....in the big picture, it doesn't matter if he plugged his new restaurant... right? :-D

13. dangerboy

like i said, maybe i'm just being picky. i read the article and all the responses and i get why he clarified.

in the big picture, does it matter that any business that doesn't advertise here plugs themselves? usually it does

14. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Well, BANDMOM posted an article which states 2 Cousins was going there A little further down in that thresd, NCMOM asks - what will go where the present 2 Cousins on 210/50 will go. . .

For an OWNER of a business to have inaccurate info placed in a newspaper and on a website regarding a present business - one btw he doesn't come on here hawking, but we've all talked about - and clarifies that the present location IS staying the same (answering NCMOMS ? and then explains about the NEW eatery - that IS going in Middlecreek commons, the shopping center in the original post - but having a DIFFERENT name than mentioned -which many of us agreed a while back an upscale Italian restaurant in the area would be nice - it isn't advertising ---he came here to clear up INACCURATE info about his business. If someone says something that is wrong and could cost a business money through no fault of its own, it isn't advertising for goodness sake!

picky, picky, picky!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2007
  15. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

2cousins pizza is the best.... the closest to NY pizza that I have tasted... actually I now find it better than the pizza when I go home to NY.... Hats off to 2cousins...don't change the recipe or formula,,, just love that pizza....congrats also on your 3rd restaurant, I will be eating there often..

16. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Oh and BTW - BandMom was just relaying a piece she found - she wasn't at fault for the misinformation - just want her to know that sometimes typed stuff (my summation) might not sound the way I intended.

17. dangerboy

i get all that. so how does that relate to him plugging the location in angier, with phone numbers and website?

yep. picky

18. le

le Well-Known Member

it was, is and always will be a plug and you keep perpetuating it db!

only way to remedy the situation is with a coupon for a free pie!

19. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

He was clarifying his locations, since the article was incorrect!

20. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

complain complain, people complain about EVERYTHING instead of finding the good in things, they always find the bad and complain complain complain...Thank You for clarifying the newspaper article and giving us the correct websites and phone numbers.. I appreciate it.......Not,,he's on the wrong website, complain complain blah blah blah blah... People, find the good in things......your life will be brighter....