2011 STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

How much did you pay to get in?

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

About as much as it was worth :lol:

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

yep, it's pretty lame. I don't waste my time fighting all the whiney kids and the strollers just for a free toothbrush and some cotton candy. I don't get what there is to "love" about it, and I have tried.

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Sad to say (to some I guess) I have never been either, and I'm from here.

Now Mule Day's is another story.

5. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

I thought the festival was ok. I would have liked to have seen more craft items and less pricey stuff. The price of the strawberries, I thought, was kinda high.
    I was able to walk the whole thing. I saw lots of people I know and that was great...Thanks for the water Kaci!!!!!!
    I wasn't able to wait in the line to see the great folks from Lizard Lick again, but I am hoping to catch them another time. It was too hot for me and I was just too pooped..lol.

Mule days???? Seriously that has become nothing more then a drunk fest as the years have gone by. Sadly I have heard about violence escalating every year. Deaths from being drunk and stupid to rape. I might go during the day to see all the cool stuff but at night it is just getting scary. The locals are really starting to complain about it and I personally know several who are thinking of moving because they dread it so. ---and they are a lot younger then my fuddy duddy self..lol

6. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Lizard Lick Towing is suppost to be at the KX Fitness family fun day on May 7.