40/42 McDonalds HORRIBLE SERVICE

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by n4tcp, Jul 7, 2011.

1. 4ME2KNOW

4ME2KNOW Well-Known Member

I have a question to add to this debate in regard to fast food restaurants...

Do you pull forward?

I don't mind pulling forward when I have a big order. I WILL NOT pull forward when there is no one behind me. This happens to me all the time at Hardee's. I assume they are on some sort of timer to get customers away from the window in a timely manner. When they ask me to pull forward I normally say I will when someone pulls up behind me. Oh, the dirty looks I get! I just hope they don't spit in my food!

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

This is no lie . . . I have been asked to pull forward at McDonald's to wait on a cup of coffee :banghead:

3. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

This is what makes you mad? Maybe a chill pill could work..So what, mcdonalds hurt your little feelings...build a bridge and get over it..:arrow:

4. michelle

Wow, really? We were just stating our opinions. Didn't mean to get your panties in a wad. :chillpill:

5. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Dang....seems everyone is in an ill mood today.

6. michelle

I just said the same thing in random thoughts. LOL

7. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

It's been entertaining though! If someone visits this board for the first time today they'd probably be scared to post. :lol:

8. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

This is my opinion Michelle so get off my nutzzzz...roflmao:chillpill:

9. michelle

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

as long as your not on prm's nutzzzzzz then I guess it doesn't matter that you've come back on here acting like the ol' T4T.

:?

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yay. You're back.

12. michelle

Yes, dahling. Look at our posts . . . we posted at exactly the same time! :cheers:

13. michelle

Do I detect a bit of sarcasm in your voice, Cleo?

*snort

14. Cleopatra

15. michelle

You crazy, wild woman!

16. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

knowing the ins and outs of that restaurant, you will not get speedy service past 9pm as there is a lot of employees that are getting off at that time or getting off at 10pm. Unfortantely, the employee thought process is to get their stuff wrapped up so they can get the hell out of there.

The best thing to do if you have a bad experience is to call the home office which is located right behind the 40/42 mcdonalds. The district manager will definetely get in the store manager's *** about what happened

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

KFC on 70 in Clayton last night... HORRIBLE! They don't close until 10:00 and at 8:45 they had 1 VERY extra crispy looking leg and 2 wings or 12 hot wings to sell. Everything else was going to be either 14 or 16 minutes out! We went to the McDonalds, and despite they were a little busy, atleast we didn't have to wait 15 minutes for the food. FAST FOOD ... doesn't mean 15 minutes!

18. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Yeah, but how long did it take you to drive to McDonalds, park, wait in line and wait for your food ... about 15 minutes? :lol:

19. Cleopatra

I would drive just based on principal.

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

No.. we were already out and KFC is about 20 seconds up the road from McD's, didn't go thru the drive-thru, I'd say we were in and out of McD's in about 7 minutes, if I had to guess.

I was probably home before the KFC would have been up.