401 Food Lion robbed!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, May 6, 2008.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Garner Food Lion robbed
    www.wral.com

Posted: 58 minutes ago
    Raleigh, N.C. — Police in Garner are investigating an armed robbery that occurred Tuesday morning at a local grocery store.

Investigators said three men, one with a hand gun and another with a knife, entered the Food Lion at U.S. Highway 401 and Ten Ten Road shortly before 9:30 a.m. They fled on foot after taking cash from a couple registers.

They were last seen headed behind the Food Lion, toward Ten Ten Road.

Exact descriptions of the men, were not immediately available, but anyone with information about the robbery should contact police

Last edited: May 6, 2008
  2. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

no way! that is 3 or 4 miles from my house!! Wow, thanks for the update!

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

That's lovely.

4. bandmom

Skeered me when I saw the headline - my DS works at the one at 4042!!!

5. bandmom

:iagree: Very stupid!!!

6. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

:iagree: I hate to laugh at them cause they just messed up the rest of their lives. But when they get caught, it'll be hard not to!

......idiots...........

7. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

My sister used to be a manager at that store..wow...have to call her and see what she knows about it.
    Sheri

8. browns rule

browns rule Guest

I couldn't agree more!!:nopity:

9. Sassygurl81

Sassygurl81 Well-Known Member

I worked there about 6 years ago. We had someone rob us in the middle of the day, but without guns. He ran in took what he wanted and jump in the back of the truck and someone drove off. It was scary.

10. Sassygurl81

Sassygurl81 Well-Known Member

He stole a bunch of meat. Steaks I believe. Stupid I know.:confused:

11. ponychick

ponychick Well-Known Member

Hmmm.. I worked at that store as well 6 years ago. I remember a robbery at night, they had guns, and they were never caught.

12. ponychick

What lesson would that be?

13. wsresident

wsresident Well-Known Member

14. bandmom

I kinda doubt these guys even know what a ratio is...... :mrgreen:

15. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

LOLOLOL :lol:

You're too funny!!!!

16. bandmom

:lol: I stand corrected, if they taught it like that to them, they might understand.....:mrgreen:

17. rushlow2004

The story is'nt all correct. I know the amount and I know how they got it, someone working at that store didn't do their job that morning. No money was taken out of the registers at all. It all came out of the safe, wouldn't have happend if they had done their drop that they should have done first thing in the morning. Good thing they caught them and got the money back it was a lot of it. 3 Food Lions were Robbed that week. Not a good thought. The one on 10/10 has never been robbed before in the history of it being open.

18. ponychick

Which store are you referring to? #996? That's the only Food Lion on 1010 I can think of...

19. rushlow2004

I don't know the stores Number. I Just know it's the one my sister was working at for a few years as a manager.
    She now has her own store. Reason for not giving more info on what really happend, cause I'm not looking to get her in trouble.

20. ponychick

If you're referring to the store at 1010 and Fayetteville Rd (401), it has been robbed before. I was there.