A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I can't get motivated today...wonder if it's this new medicine I'm trying? Or if I'm just lazy today?

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:banghead::banghead:screaming screaming in my head and on this keyboard - i am only one friggin person who does not even have time for a friggin lunch break so yes of course i can do that too:evil::evil::evil:

3. seabee

seabee Guest

Ok you have a fine day....:jester:

4. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

how does a 31 year old not know she is allergic to sulfa drugs... never ever again will I take them... :banghead:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

well if someone showed up here with a bottle of Captain, i am sure it would go a lot smoother:lol:

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

and who needs lunch if you have the Captain around....:cheers:

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

good point:lol::cheers:

8. ebabe 1216

ebabe 1216 Well-Known Member

is there a forum of "nice people" who don't harras and slam you on this board??

9. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Yes that is the 40/210 board.

10. seabee

seabee Guest

Don't take things so personally around here, we all have our moments

11. colinmama

colinmama Guest

:lol:

12. colinmama

colinmama Guest

honestly, it took me a while and convincing to know that SS shouldn't be taken seriously most of the time (but see his rule about when he is), but things are so much better when you do. if you are legit and he is wrong then try not to take it personally. opinions very often are strong and sometimes it's easy to take things personally so it's best not too, but it's the nature of the board for there to be strong opinions so you have get used to it.

13. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

I had the same thing happen,
    when I was even older...
    never had a problem before
    then WHAMO!

14. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

WTSB reports:

Man Charged With Stealing, Forging Mothers, Grandmother's Checks
    A Johnston County man was arrested Wednesday on 47 criminal charges. Michael Casey Hare, 33, of Flower Hill Road, Middlesex is accused of breaking into his mother's home a week before Christmas stealing checks belonging to her and his grandmother. Hare allegedly forged dozens of the stolen checks at a Kenly area convenience store to obtain several thousand dollars in goods and cash, according to the Johnston County Sheriff's Office. Hare was charged with felony breaking and entering, and 46 charges of forgery and uttering. Bail was set at $550,000.

*I graduated with this idiot.

15. colinmama

colinmama Guest

Did he buy everthing in the convenience store?? Thousands of dollars worth of stuff? I hope it was mostly the cash part. Criminals are idiots though so this comes as no surprise. If I were going to risk going to jail I would at least hit up Saks Fifth Avenue or something! :jester:

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok Kel, is this referring to the nail salon thing?

17. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Yep, right here. Sometimes you have to hang around and see who plays around, who thinks they are correct all the time, who has what kind of opinions and then you know whether to tell them to kiss off. Just like real life only we are a bunch of geeky people.....just kidding.

Sherry

18. seabee

seabee Guest

Buzz off Sherry:jester:

19. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Nope,
    Sherry

20. seabee

seabee Guest

LOL and you wanted to be a fly...