A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Took me a while after I looked it up to understand. We had a different word for that person when I was growing up and still do. If anyone calls me a hood booger I'll know what it is now. :jester:

Sherry :mrgreen:

2. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

eye want two beet peeple ovor the hed somtimes foor miss speled words.

Seriously it makes my skin crawl when I read things DH is typing. GRRRRR!

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I would truly poke my own eyes out with a fork if I had to sit here all day everyday and watch all this CRAP on weekday TV.....:ack::ack::ack:

4. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I absolutely hate daytime TV.

I am making homemade chili in the crock pot today. MMMMMMM good.

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I turned it OFF. I am getting ready to whoop some booty on the wii...I have laid down the gauntlet!

6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Well as the wife wasn't feeling well over the weekend there wasn't any drunken DDR on the Wii. But there is always this coming weekend....:jester:

Craig

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

BTW...you might want to check out Outdoor Chanllenge. great 2 player game using the game mat. and it is a RIOT.

Craig

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

PSA: When using a small hand mixer, don't let small hand mixer fall into sink while still plugged in, and then proceed to fill sink with water not realizing mixer is in there, and then stick your hand in the water! Holy crap that hurt! My arm is still buzzing. :? DUH!

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

That's Shocking! Ouch!

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It was, trust me!! The only thing that hurts worse is realising how fricking stupid that was!

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well you learned something, anything that doesn't kill you (and that could have) makes you stronger!

I am very happy you are OK!

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thank, LOL. I'm not usually that careless, didn't realize til DH enlightened me that I could have done myself in. :shock: Not sure why the GFCI outlet didn't prevent that. May have to have an electrician come out to check things out.

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

:shock:

Ohh kdc! I'm glad you're ok and having an electrician check the gfci outlets is probably a great idea!!

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yep!

And my good luck keeps on giving, the well was froze this morning, so no water. DH got it thawed fairly quickly, but going to buy some heat tape today. Forgot to leave the water dripping last night.:?

15. Sherry A.

I am glad you are okay. Had you done yourself in all of us would have had to meet in real life....scary :jester: You would have been missed by this Member.

Sherry :shock:

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Why thank you Sherry!:jester:

It was just stupidity, pure and simple. It wasn't a bad shock, unfortunately, I have had worse! I got my hand back out of that water a whole lot faster than I put it in! :lol::lol::lol::mrgreen:

17. Sherry A.

Good belly laugh on my end......I'll bet you did get it out quicker. :lol:

Sherry

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Wanna hear something even funnier?? The mixer is still operational! I let it dry over night, just plugged it in and it appears to be fine. LOL, it was under water for at least 5 minutes.

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'd be skeered to even try to plug it back in and use it... you're brave!!!

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I got my rubber soled shoes on!:mrgreen: DH is up on all things electrical, LOL. Says I didn't have a good enough path to trip the GFCI and since the mixer doesn't have any fuses, just an AC motor, it is fine except it may rust. Heck, they didn't even hear me scream last night. :lol: