A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I tried googling 'DMJMom' and got nothing....:mrgreen:

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Kell...you made me laugh out loud at that!! :lol: No, I meant researching me on here, silly girl!! But I do know what you meant with the googling, and our past exchanges! You're funny...:lol:

3. KellBell

I am glad you got it...I was just being goofy. :mrgreen:

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Hat - I hope you know that I am (kind of) joking, and I am married...now, if the man that I'm meeting does want to sweep me off my feet that day, I just may not come back, we'll see!! My kids keep asking me if I'm coming back, like they really think I won't!

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it has something to do with NKOTB....

6. KellBell

got to be.....

and Jenk...enjoyed your 25 random things....:mrgreen:

7. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

You're getting warmer...(and so am I!!) :oops:

8. JenniferK

Thanks! I enjoyed being random! :)

9. KellBell

hence this mega thread....

I miss your writings....glad to see you in print again.:mrgreen:

10. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Yes, on March 17th, my 33rd birthday, my husband bought me tickets to see NKOTB. Not only tickets, but backstage passes to meet them. Actually, Jordan is the only one I care to go stare at and drool over. I know to 99.9% of you, you'd probably rather get a route canal, but this is HUGE to me! I have loved them since I was 12, and I am sooo excited I can't even stand it!! One of my best friends is going with me (it's in Greenville, SC - fitting for St Pat's day, huh?) and we are going to have a BLAST!! So if you don't ever hear from me again, it's either because I have run away with the man of my dreams, or have been arrested for stalking. Either way, I will have been a happy woman!! :mrgreen::oops:

11. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

And Jennifer, considering we have never met and I have no idea who you are, I congratulate you on knowing me so well!! You win a gold star for the day!

12. JenniferK

KB, thanks, it's good to be back.

And DMJ, I only remember because Jordan is also the love of my life, and I'm going to stow away in your suitcase! LOL

13. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

OH NO! No stowaways!! I am not sharing with anyone!! I don't know if you've seen photos of him lately, but the man has absolutely, positively gotten better with age for sure! The man is an absolute gorgeous piece of flesh, and if he touches me, I swear I will melt to the floor in a puddle of happiness! :oops::mrgreen:

14. JenniferK

Yes, I've seen pictures. And yes, I would melt too, although he might have to do a little more than touch me.

He and Richard Gere are my freebies (you know, if I were to cheat on my DH, lol).

Now, if he and Richard Gere both touched me at the same time........oh good grief.

I gotta go back to work now..........lol...........

15. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

I know that's right! :twisted:

16. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Honestly, there are no other celebs that do it for me, just him. Back in the "old days" it used to be him and Joe, but now it's just him. My husband just thinks it's funny, and my 5 year old really think he's my boyfriend, it's very cute. He also thinks I know the New Kids, I guess because I know so much about them, not sure why? :oops: I'm a tad bit obsessed, but it's all fun, what else do I have to do? :lol: Anyway...at least we're not talking about nasal rinses anymore, but I'm getting a little too happy now, so gotta go!! But this was definitely fun!!!

I am a happy, happy woman

17. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Oh that sounds cool! Never got into them myself - but hey, whatever floats your boat! :lol:

18. JenniferK

You better watch yourself missy! :cheers:

19. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Suggestions from someone who wants you to have a blast:

If you have anything you want autographed take it with you to get it signed.
    Normally, you will get goodies going backstage. Make sure that autographs are on items you want them to be on before leaving the room.
    They will probably have a photographer who will ask for your email address, go ahead and have your email address, home address and telephone number typed up to hand out so that no mistakes are made. Remember there are no second chances on the picture(s) and address stuff.
    Take a camera that does not have a flash. After getting backstage ask if you and/or hubby can take a few pictures. Normally if one asks it is okay.
    Wear cool clothing because it looks like you will be "hot" all night long.

Have fun,
    Sherry

20. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Thanks, Sherry! Yes, I will be "hot" all night long, that is for sure!! Already way ahead of you there! We're actually not allowed to get autographs backstage, that's something that stopped last fall, too many people were taking advantage and getting them to sign too many things. But I still will have something with me, just in case I get a chance to see them outside beforehand. Believe me, I will be doing some stalking before and after the show!! :lol: I have done my research on this, and have spoken to many people on their website about do's and don't, but I do appreciate your tips! I'm bringing hubby's camera, he's got a great one, but we also cannot take our own photos backstage, they take one for us though. I am also guaranteed a seat within the first 10 rows at the concert, but am pretty sure i"ll be very close, probably first 3 rows, since I ordered them as soon as they went on sale, so my pics from the show should be awesome...OMG, I'm soooo excited!!!