A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Awesome. No autographs? Sounds weird....even when some of the pop groups come they setup a tent and allow teens to go through to get an autograph. Well, the fans know what is what. Just in case.....take the paper out of some CDs with you in case you can even get a handler to get you one. Never hurts to try.

So, you are going to be way close in the seating area....don't know about this group or anything but I have experienced musicians that will throw out a guitar pick, drum stick, etc. At no time during this do I consider myself to be a "lady". Step on that guitar pick and don't lift that foot up until you or hubby has it firmly in hand.

I love to go to concerts and a part of that includes what you will be experiencing. Life is too short to not make a fool of yourself every so often.

Later,
    Sherry

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Oh, hubby is not going with me, a girlfriend is! And don't you worry, I am not planning on being too much of a lady that night!! :jester: I plan on letting my hair down and having fun!! I think they had to get strict with the rules, too many fans were getting crazy, their fans are a little wild, and stalker-ish (like me, he he!) and they had to start drawing the line. I would definitely love a picture on my own camera, and an autograph, and if I can get one, that's great! But just getting what i'm getting is great too, and I am one happy woman, so no complaints here!! Signing off for the night now, and hoping for happy dreams toknight! :jester:

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

the men in my office hate me... i brewed chocolate velvet flavored coffee in the coffee maker! :jester:

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I don't drink coffee, but if I did, that sounds like the kind I would like!

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Its very yummy.... and I even brought real milk in, instead of that powdered crap the coffee service provides to us. The whole office smells good!!

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Yum! sounds delish!! :)

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm....lunch today......turkey sub with lettuce, tomato, onion, oil, vinegar, lots of mayo, doritos, and sweet tea.......All courtesy Four Oaks Bank.

Gotta love when someone treats you to lunch cause they want you to do business with them.

Craig

8. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

sounds yummy pookie!!!

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

It is an absolutly beautiful day today :hurray:

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I hate glue boogers.

11. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I have a headache from h e double hockey sticks!!:?

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I'm watching primer dry.

We'll be watching paint dry tonight.

13. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

try to spice it up a bit. ;)

14. nsanemom22

Fish burps are naaaassTEE! :ack:

15. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

How can you tell when they burp?

16. nsanemom22

17. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Back to work (again) today...

18. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Happy Friday the 13th beautiful people!!

:hurray:

19. Grammie

Grammie Guest

Okay I am sick and tired of picking up your garbage in my yard so now if you can't keep your crap in your yard I will pick it up and throw it back in your yard.

20. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Despite the fact that my DHs company just asked all of it's employees to take a pay cut in leu of laying someone off, it's going to be a great day.

I had a wonderful afternoon with an equally wonderful friend yesterday, and I've got a three day weekend because it's President's Day on Monday (and the kids have to go to school!!!!).

Happy Friday people!