A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Thanks Ken, now I have more than the one verse stuck in my head! LOL

Koo....you know how the munhckins that sing that kinda have these curls on the sides of their heads? When MP Jr was a baby, she used to have this ONE curl sticking out on one side of her head so her uncle started calling her 'lollipop' because it reminded him of the Lollipop Guild! LOL

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

MP, i love your avatar :D

3. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

lol that's cute! I love little girls with curly hair but dear Lord... If I have a girl, I hope she doesn't have crazy curls and cowlicks like I do! :shock: :lol: I hope she has her daddy's hair... straight and jetblack. :D

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Kaci - my pool is sooo pretty! Everything is balanced and the water looks beautiful and feels great too!

Yeah for me!

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yeah for you, now please cover it this winter :lol:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Ugg!! There is a puddle of something I believe to be transmission fluid under my van. Did the van know I was starting a new job? :roll:

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's red and a little oily.... It's a Dodge Caravan with 121,000 miles,
    dollars to donuts it's the transmission. Question is.........how many $$$$$$

Hubby should be home shortly for the confirmed diagnosis, LOL!

9. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I'm glad I'm not still dating a Brit. :?

10. racecitync

racecitync Well-Known Member

hey I met the guy that handed the lollipop to Dorothy :shock:

no, really

11. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

And now you send the green color my way!!!! I know what it was, you were jealous because our pool was clear before yours, so you had to send the green our way! LOL

We got up yesterday morning and the pool was a green color. It had been crystal clear and then all of the sudden, there it was. We have been keeping everything the way it should be, do I don't know what happened. Hate it!!!!

Also a crappy day today at work! Was hurting a little yesterday and am hurting a bit today and just in an all around witchy mood! Bad part is, the VP of the company came in from SC, so it was hard to be in a good mood. Just wanted to be left alone in my office.

12. ForeverFaithful

Use to love "The Wizard of Oz" but have become can't stand it too much any more. It was worn out on TV and then my daughter and my little niece use to watch it all the time when she came over. I only watch it now when I have to!

13. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

My daughter loves the wizard of oz. She's got all kinds of pic hanging in her room. She watches the movie all the time, her voice mail msg is from a part of the movie and she even has the real toto dog.
    the dog looks more like benji than toto but don't tell her.

14. ForeverFaithful

Well, get this.....I moved here from Kansas, (that is where Dorothy lived), my mother's name is Dorothy (but she doesn't use that name because she hates it), and in the town I lived, there was a resteraunt (sp) named TOTO's!

15. ForeverFaithful

Oh and my mom has a pair of red shoes, but they are do not have the sparkles that the movie Dorothy's did.

16. racecitync

any of you old folks, like me, remember "Land of Oz" at Beech Mountain/Banner Elk , NC?

17. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

no dear, it must have been before my time. :lol:

18. racecitync

yep you're just a chap :lol:

19. racecitync

20. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member