A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

RAIN IS NOT AN EMERGENCY.

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Thanks Ken, you saved me from having to dig it up! :D

3. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Man it is GORGEOUS outside today!

4. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

It sure is...just got back from eating lunch outside...nice :lol:

5. BenDover

BenDover Well-Known Member

Ok, thanks devilock for the information. Now I know this guy is a joke. Good one. :lol:

6. WR-resident

WR-resident Guest

does anyone besides me think that MOLE BOY has wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much time on his hands? :roll: :roll: :roll:

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Happy Monday! Maybe I'll get outside for a few... just swamped here in the office today.. :(

8. Clif

Clif Guest

Actually I'm surprised that he posted again (at least under this alias) after you outing him like that. :lol:

9. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

YES IT IS!!

My random thought for the day:

Flip flip. jab jab. Flip flip flip. Kick kick.

10. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Woo Hoo!

Per the OBGYN, as long as I keep the water temps under 100, I can enjoy the hot tub too!!

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Didn't take you long to blow your cover, did it? I was gonna expose you, but I got busy the other day and didn't get a chance to respond to the thread. We've ALL seen this picture before. :roll:

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Fall is coming....

13. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

YAY FALLLL!!!!!!! FAL! FALL! FALL! FAL! FALL! FALL!

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, found out today it was NOT my transmission, WOO HOO, but a bad power steering pump of all things. Still not cheap to fix, but at least were not talking thousands, just hundreds, LOL! I can't complain, this is the first thing I've had to do to the van in 120,000 miles that wasn't routine maintenace.

15. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it wasn't your transmission! :)

16. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Every time I hear: Elvis Presley died 29 years ago today, I feel old. :(
    I have heard that all day long and the first time I heard it I thought... DERN, that was a long time ago!

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Amen to that! I kinda remember it happening, so it really makes me feel old too! Hard to believe that 9/11 was almost 5 years ago!

18. nsanemom22

.... I'm off to scan through old posts to learn what I can about Cleveland ES. Just found out this morning that my kids, who were "grand-fathered in" to West Clayton for two more years, aparently aren't. They're registered at Cleveland.

There are five children that attend(ed) West Clayton in our section of the 2006-2007 map. Dr. ashole Parker told me, to my face, they would be delt with on an individual basis. Liar liar pants on fire son of a Enlightened person.

I can't wait to tell DH. NOT!

...Any body want to buy a house?

:cry:

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So sorry nsane! I met him last spring when they were going to make a friend of mine's kids move from their current elem. school to a new one. Reminded me of a politician, wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him and that wouldn't be far! There are some hinky things going on with changing these kids around in my opinion and it's happening over here on this side of the county too (Riverwood, River Dell). Too many things seem to be happening without proper notifications or public involvment.

20. nsanemom22

I'm all better now. :| Just wish I could have prepared for it earlier. Yes, my apron strings are tight. Number 1 son had his first sleep over with some one other than his gram last night (with my SIL). He had a blast, I was a nervous wreck. :? He'll be 8 in Nov but to me he's still only about two. ...And my 6yo is still a newborn :oops: lol

...therapy here I come! :shock: