A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Just wait until one of them moves away to college... :(

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

*gasp* It's 1 am!!

Good night y'all 8)

3. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Tell me about it. I'm sitting here listening to a strange noise coming from (what sounds like) my kitchen. Hope we don't have another dang mouse in the house. Better get DH to set a trap in the morning, just in case! :x

Nighty night...

4. elims

elims Well-Known Member

*whimper* ...

Which DID come first ... the chicken, or the egg? How can you have a chicken without an egg? Or an egg, without a chicken to lay it? Poof ... did one just appear in to existance? Is this really an argument of science vs religion? One day, there were no chickens ... then, there were? Or did God create the egg first? Or were they evolved from amoebas and parasites and space dust ...

Wait, maybe chickens didnt always lay eggs .. maybe there was a time when you COULD have a chicken without an egg. Before chickens were chickens ... who taught them to lay eggs, anyway? Pretty clever. Get that baby out of the body early ... no long pregnancy to suffer through ...

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I hope I can get through this day without quitting my job.......

6. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

We're off again! One last beach trip before school starts! Starting out at EI then on to AB. I didn't plan it - I just do as I'm told :lol: :lol: See y'all in a week! Take care and behave! Don't do any thing I wouldn't do - and if ya do ya hafta tell me about it :lol: :lol: 8)

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Have fun you lucky girl :D

8. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Why the heck did they have to build a Bojangles beside my office?

I love that fattening crap

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

To take away busines from that KFC!! Better chicken, AND they have those awesome fries... Mmmmm... Bojangles.....

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Actually it could be a good thing, after awhile you will get sick of the food :lol: We have a restaurant right next door to my office too and i rarely if ever go in there anymore.

11. ktr

ktr Guest

Yu all probably think I am crazy, but i go to Sheets in Fuquay every morning before i go to work they have the best wraps and sandwiches there. I have become their biggest advertiser

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i love Sheetz, wish they had more around - love being able to get gas in the rain and never getting wet :lol:

13. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol:

14. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

15. Southernborn

Right but that will be after I gain 20 lbs...cause I love their darn fries, chicken, dirty rice...and SWEET TEA :twisted:

16. JenniferK

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Thanks for letting me get that out.

17. Southernborn

Ummm...if he makes u cry again...the 4042 gang will come whip him....

18. Clif

Clif Guest

I just got it. :D

19. JenniferK

Aww, thanks SB. I'm just stuck in a tough spot right now, and I can't seem to find a way out of it.

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ok ok, so i typed without thinking :lol: :lol: :lol: